Can I interest you in a little race baiting?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by John_Wensink, Sep 25, 2008.

1. Ok, now I am going to insult you. You have seen the "look of trust in the eyes of his children?" You heard the "pride" in his wife's voice? Puuhleeeze.

You really cannot be that naive. I guess denial really is a sign. You've swallowed it hook, line and sinker.

ps. Bush is not on the ticket. Get over it.

#21     Sep 25, 2008
    #22     Sep 25, 2008
  3. Bill Clinton even doesn't seem to think Obama is qualified... The Democratic party just can't lose even a fraction of the Black vote so they need to keep them on the reservation. If blacks became full fledged educated workers with jobs in the private sector they would be Republicans so that's the Democrat's agenda, keep them down and believing it's racism doing it..... I have some news here... I don't find racists very often at all, and when I do they are usually not in a hiring position, it's Jessee Jackson and the race industry that is keeping Blacks out of private sector jobs, employers price in the cost of a lawsuit and they can't hire a black applicant... and Obama is for the teachers unions and against vouchers which would allow black families to find better schools for their kids, that is an obvious affront to black voters sensibilities.. and he has his kids in private schools too, elite little commie liar that he is...... his view of a black voter is likely as potential revolutionaries.

#23     Sep 25, 2008
  4. McSAME is...sorry I can't get over it...I'll continue to be pissed off for the next 4 years if McCain is elected:mad:

#24     Sep 25, 2008
  5. Jon after reading your posts I think you're a smart, nice guy. I also think you're the most naive, gullible, lack of common sense MF I've seen in some time. I suggest you get a job for big money-I'm sure you have VERY employable skills-but your extreme lack of crap detection will get you SMOKED in trading. You're too miuch a master of the obvious. If only life were so easy....

#25     Sep 25, 2008
  6. 50_Bip

50_Bip

Thanks, I'm glad you agree.

#26     Sep 25, 2008

7. Haha well thank for the kind words, but you have me pegged all wrong. I've been self employed for the last 3 years. I worked for somebody else one time when i was 16, it won't be happening again. Im still new to trading, but I'm learning a lot (thanks to anek and others in #AHG). Trading presents its unique challenges sure, but the basic ingredients are the same as they were when i was a mortgage broker or developing rural land: work harder than everyone else, be smarter, think bigger, and never give up. Everything else is just details. sure I'm a shitty trader, but i wouldnt bet on things staying that way forever :)

#27     Sep 25, 2008
  8. ak15

ak15

You can't teach an old dog new tricks. The fact that it is an antsy, fickle-minded (loves to flip-flop) and irascible canine only adds to its misery. Metaphorically speaking, it also has a propensity to engage in razzle-dazzle when you least expect it to, being the canny canine that it is. Our four-legged friend also happens to have a puritanical streak running through him which is prone to change depending on ...

#28     Sep 25, 2008