Can GOD help your trading ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Oct 26, 2008.

1. all you guys are wrong

you need to accept the god of mushrooms in your life for clarity and positive perspective

#31     Oct 26, 2008
  2. The Supreme Lord God HerSelf ...
    <blockquote>Is Short The ES and loving it... :p </blockquote>

#32     Oct 26, 2008
  3. If you read my FIRST post, I stated that I never ask GOD to help me with my trading. But THANK him for what he has given me. BIG difference.

In regards to my background, you know nothing about. I grew up in an average income family but during my childhood, I knew I wanted better for myself. Although my parents weren't the richest out there, they taught me values that I still apply to this day.

As far as the 25,000 children that die everyday because of starvation, I pray about this EVERYDAY, it really breaks my heart that there are children and adults that don't eat. And yes, I do charity work, not just donate money(which I do) but also go out and give people groceries for families that are in need. I believe this is one of the reasons God has blessed me is because I do my best to take care of other people in the world that are less fortunate.

If only people would come together to help out the less fortunate and give them a hand by helping them build a foundation for life, we could be so much better off. Of course, there will be some to take advantage that is just something we have to deal with. Its a sad part of reality.

#33     Oct 26, 2008
  4. isnt that like the us military wishing rambo would come help them? if your god exists as described is the bible he could cure hunger with a snap of his fingers. yet he does nothing leaving only two conlcusions for thinking people. he either does not exist or he could care less about dying children. either way this deity is not worth of worship. it should be scorned.

maybe reading this site will help you overcome your superstitious beliefs.
    http://godisimaginary.com/i1.htm

#34     Oct 26, 2008
  5. I think it's pretty safe to assume that anybody who gets explicit trading instructions from God isn't coming to THIS forum, dontcha thin?

#35     Oct 26, 2008
  6. You can't change my beliefs, God is with me in my heart, this i know.

One last comment...I would rather be a believer and be wrong(I have lost nothing) then to be a non believer and be wrong(EVERYTHING to lose). If you are wrong, YOU spend an eternity in Hell.

#36     Oct 26, 2008
  7. Why is God a he?

We are all God.

#37     Oct 26, 2008
  8. God does not judge. Only you judge yourself. There is no heaven or hell. There is only All That Is.

We are all God. God is everything.

There is only one reason we are here on earth. To be in a state of becoming.

#38     Oct 26, 2008
  9. I guess when your time is up on Earth you will find out the truth.

#39     Oct 26, 2008
  10. Apparently, you spend a lot of time contemplating your naval lint...

How do you know your not just something scraped off the lint trap of God's dryer?

#40     Oct 26, 2008