Can GOD help your trading ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Humpy, Oct 26, 2008.

1. bbqbbq

bbqbbq

but if you help yourself, you dont need help anymore:confused:
    this is a paradox

#21     Oct 26, 2008
  2. #22     Oct 26, 2008
  3. Speaking for myself, I'm not a religious trader, I'm a spiritual person that just happens to trade. Re your book post, many will enter via the broad gate...sucks to be you.

#23     Oct 26, 2008
  4. jjk2

jjk2

LOL

#24     Oct 26, 2008
  5. cipher4d

cipher4d

Being thankful seems to be the best way to go even if you don't believe in God. Thankfulness is something that works for anybody regardless of your spirituality and/or religion.

#25     Oct 26, 2008
  6. Rocko1

Rocko1

Which God?

Don't you know the Christian God isn't so good with money? (it's why he needs yours)

Try praying to Joe Pesci!

#26     Oct 26, 2008
  7. "People who talk to god are religious.People who say god talks back to them are schizophrenic."--

#27     Oct 26, 2008
  8. We all are in need of guidance. Whether you have all the 'wants' and 'needs' in your life or are struggling to get by, We need God to lead us down the path He has set for us.

When you pray to God, he already knows what you need and there is a plan for each of us. People are too impatient, we want it NOW and when our prayers are not answered in our time frame, most turn away. But God works on his own time, no ours.

As this world turns more corrupt with each passing day, I pray that more people will seek the ultimate gift....Salvation. Receiving Salvation is what truly completes us, no worldly 'things' complete us. Hell I don't even believe that two people can complete each other without Christ, only form an incomplete pair.

For those that are lost, I hope you turn to Christ before it's too late.

#28     Oct 26, 2008
  9. =======================
    Hum;
    well you said ''enlightened @ last.'' And nickname Merc says help,Dear God, help from this thread.

1st]Honestly, has anyone ever not asked for help, in a life time??????? Amazing some one nicknamed ''margin call '' would blame God & ignore his own greed/ignorance of money nanagement..............................................:D, LOL

Last]I also like your question,'' heard that little voice that is always right'' Not always right or Christians ,Jews would own the whole market including oil, QQQQ, SPY......................................did i mention oil...............??
    Actually the wisest, weallhiest man that ever lived, Solomon, the trader king -a completed Hebrew /God believer said ''you dont know what evil may be on the earth, so divide your shares[ventures] into 7, also to 8........Ecll 11;2

Agree with the athiests;
    no man is infallible, including the Pope:cool:

Excellant points, NY Trader.

Interesting while most [including me] are interested in the future;
    wisest, wealthiest man who ever lived, more wise /wealth than mr Buffet said ''you dont know, so divide'';
    the younger they are the more they ''pretend/say'' they ''know'' the market future:D :D

#29     Oct 26, 2008
  10. you are looking at prayer as a fat pampered american who probaly has never known hunger in his life. god has no problem ignoring the pleas of the 25000 people who die of starvation every day. why would this god ignore the prayers of the starving and help someone like you with your trading?

#30     Oct 26, 2008