Can Elliott Wave Theory just a marketing tool of Elliott?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by j2ee, Oct 18, 2012.

1. I am implementing it; but I won't just "send it to you to test it"; and what if it does not fail? how much are you willing to wager on your dumbass assumptions?

• rofl.jpg
      File size:
      796.8 KB
      Views:
    #11     Oct 18, 2012

2. I'll start the offer at $500M; shouldn't be a big deal for a hotshot hedge fund marketer like yourself?

#12     Oct 18, 2012
  3. also, i made this handle when i wanted to go down the CTA track; I do not any longer. (people harass me on a daily basis to manage their money, the truth is, i don't want to make other people rich off my edge & time for a mere 20%)

#13     Oct 18, 2012

4. Charge them 50%---

#14     Oct 18, 2012
  5. Any sophisticated and reasonable investor would have no interest once the words TA are used. Sorry!

PS-- that's in the institutional range anyway, I work with UHNW individuals who invest 10 plus million into programs--- 500m is out of my sphere.

#15     Oct 18, 2012

6. not looking for investors :)-- just sick of reading your TA bashing nonsense thread after thread after thread. thought you'd put your money where your big mouth is (google: randi challenge) and offer a monetary reward for proof of something you think does not exist.

There is, and the offer is still open, let me know when you want to through with it. Otherwise, please stop your clueless consistent bullshit.

THANKS

#16     Oct 18, 2012
  7. I'll handle your Combine fee if you can't afford it, so you can demonstrate the system in a controlled manner. Surf

#17     Oct 18, 2012

8. Check your PM :D --- NM your too busy to be bothered ;)

+ 10-20 days worth of missed P&L
    + 10-20 days worth of missed wages
    + 10-20 days worth of stipends for my assistant

#18     Oct 18, 2012
  9. No man, i get hammered with so many PM's I had to turn the box off.

Just 2 years ago you were fishing this board for advice, just out of school with a quantitative degree-- now you are a BSD? if so, good for you.

But I still don't understand why you can't do it simultaneously-- it is an objective, programmed system, right? SOmething doesn't make sense here...

#19     Oct 18, 2012
  10. Kurgan

Kurgan

THEORY,THEORY....THEORY.Elliott Wave THEORRRRRY.

Could theory theoretically be theory or smth else??:confused:

#20     Oct 18, 2012