Can Civil War Be Far Behind?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 8, 2013.

1. Republican presidents aren't fiscally responsible though.Most of the 16 trillion of debt is from polices,programs and wars started by the last 3 republican presidents.The last republican president came into office with a balanced budget and left with a trillion dollar deficit

#31     Jan 9, 2013
  2. wjk

wjk

And the current prez has built on that deficit rather than reducing it. Maybe that's why so many don't really see a difference between the two parties fiscally.

#32     Jan 9, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Bush's last year was a $500 Billion dollar deficit which Ovomit promised to cut in half. Instead we have had $1 Trillion+ deficits every year since Ovomit got elected.

The MFer is going to be lucky if he only gets impeached.

#33     Jan 9, 2013
  4. [​IMG]

#34     Jan 9, 2013

5. 2009

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

#35     Jan 9, 2013
  6. With the new taxes,defense cuts and ending Afghanistan Obama will leave office with a smaller deficit then he came into office with.Clinton did as well

Reagan,Bush and Bush all left office with higher deficits then they came into office with

#36     Jan 9, 2013
  7. Interesting point to ponder.. they have us all divided/conquered.. men/women, blacks/whites/mexicans, labor/management, rich/poor, old/young.. I think I'll wait until someone that is my enemy shows up on my property then I'll just sic the dogs on him/her/it...

#37     Jan 9, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

The center of the country needs to push the people on both coasts and the great lakes states off the continent and into the sea! Since you live on one the coasts your job will obviously be that of guerrilla or spy.

There will need to be some people rounded up in the inner cities of the major metro areas across the country. And, there are the Mexicans who will be pushed back south of the border.

The military needs to stand down and let the citizens decide this on their own.

#38     Jan 9, 2013
  9. That shit's been debunked so many times you sound like one of those deranged moon landing deniers.

#39     Jan 9, 2013
  10. Don't forget about pressure from Rush Limbaugh...he be puttin the squeeze on a lot of the workin po white folk.

#40     Jan 9, 2013