Can anyone test the following strategy ??

Discussion in 'Strategy Building' started by abhay, Aug 26, 2003.

1. That is not the same forecast you posted on your website. That forecast showed the afternoon selling down, lower than the morning open.

And, in your other thread, someone asked you what Wed looked like. You said:

"08-26-03 03:16 PM

Tomorrow I see a bounce in morning and again Selling after mid-session."

It looks like you are trying to revise history. Your chart that you just posted is not what you said.

#51     Aug 27, 2003
  2. FYI - here is what is posted on your website. I hope you address this issue quickly - as it makes me question your credibility.

#52     Aug 27, 2003
  3. newtoet

newtoet

I wondered what was going on. That is why I asked about a selloff earlier. Anxious for an explanation from abhay also.

#53     Aug 27, 2003
  4. abhay

abhay

I dont understand what you are saying magandre....

Firstly, if my forecast for previous day goes wrong on some frame then I run the revised analysis and my revised analysis did not complete till 10:30 AM this morning so youdo not see the revision on website...

Secondly, you are forgetting that I have mentioned again and again that these are intraday forecasts and are relative to prices prevailing before that time frame ....

I agree in first 15 minutes prices dipped but don't you see that Market has bounced from that opening S&P 993.5 like the forecast ???? And around 1 PM it touched 998 S&P and now it is heading down...

Don't know what are you seeing and saying .... I do not do price projections only trend forecast... If it does not go below open it does not matter to me ... because each trade is different to me and I do not sit for whole day in 1 trade ....

So if I expected down move I may sell and take whatever I get not wait for life long for it to go down below morning level because I said in forecast...

My way of using the forecast...

#54     Aug 27, 2003
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

look like the sell down is not as bad as the original forecast.

#55     Aug 27, 2003
  6. You don't see the revision on the website? What are people paying you for then?

Here is what I am saying, since you do not understand:
    1.) You posted your forecast to your site (and gave your opinon here).
    2.) Just now, you posted a forecast and represented it as what you had worked up for today. You did not say revised, you simply put it out there after the fact and acted like you had it all along.

You need to own up to this. Maybe it is just a mistake, but you are looking like the many other scam artists trying to sell a product and improve their record after the fact.

#56     Aug 27, 2003
  7. newtoet

newtoet

I have to agree. I have been defending abhay on other threads, but this is more than a little suspicious. If you revise a forecast, why would you not post it to your subscribers? That means your service is of absolutely no value.

And, to post that "new" forecast here, and act like it was your forecast all along is not very credible. Not to mention your explanation was confrontational and left much to be desired. You sound like someone who just got caught doing something...

#57     Aug 27, 2003
  8. abhay

abhay

You are too much concerned about me Mr magander...

Forget about me and my website... You are not paying yet Plus you are just one day old member to the site so you need time to understand how to use the forecasts...

My original forecast was not posted here before so there was no need to mention if it is revised or not....

Plus the morning bias was still the same in both...

And the posting of forecast was for purpose to see how it can help in improving the results of the strategy that we are working on....

Hope you understand .... I understood all your points...

#58     Aug 27, 2003
  9. As an unbiased observer, I wanted to offer my .02.

The two charts are different. If one is posted before and one after the fact, that is very disturbing.

If the afternoon selloff occurs, will you revert back to your original forecast and discard the revised one? See what I am saying here...it seems you are trying to cover yourself no matter what.

#59     Aug 27, 2003
  10. Are you kidding me? You say I am not a paying customer - that is because I was trying your free trial. And I caught you in a BLATANT UNTRUTH.

Then you say "Forget about you and your website". That is some customer service you have going there, abhay. I will forget about you and your site, and complain to ET to have you removed.

ET / BARON / MODERATORS - please read the previous few posts, and make up your own mind. My opinion is that abhay is promoting his service and misrepresenting his forecasts, and should be banned as well as his posts/threads deleted.

#60     Aug 27, 2003