can anyone tell me what's the price in markets.businessinsider.com

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by orangelam, Jan 2, 2019.

1. ZBZB

ZBZB

Gold futures open on Sunday evening on CME Globex.

2. thanks for telling me. but i don't know what the data is, do you know? by the way, they also have data on Christmas 25/12, is weird...

3. ZBZB

ZBZB

4. yes, i checked quandl, but cannot tie the values with businessinsider. i found that quandl sometimes too late to refresh the end of day prices, so i m finding other resources

5. tommcginnis

tommcginnis

I just checked the CFDs on Investing.com, and cannot match businessinsider, either. (But, FWIW, I would trust investing.com [which will identify the instrument/market being quoted] long before I'd trust businessinsider [which does not]... :cool:

speedo likes this.
  6. speedo

speedo

Businessinsider=Henry Blodget=bull droppings

Last edited: Jan 2, 2019
    tommcginnis likes this.
  7. for investing.com, sometimes i found that the price is not matching with quandl. for example if you look at the open price of gold futures at 27/12/2018, they are not matching. also there is price in 1/1/2019 in investing.com. it is weird. do you think investing.com is reliable?

8. thanks for telling me. do you think businessinsider gold price is the underlying gold price? anywhere can we verify? i can't find the underlying comm price in the internet.

9. speedo

speedo

https://www.kitco.com/charts/livegold.html

#10     Jan 3, 2019