Can anyone recommend a serious Futures Trading training?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by 4XIS4U, Dec 15, 2007.

1. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

Have limited experience trading futures and would like to receive some proper and serious training on futures trading. I'd like to hear your experiences.

Thanks in advance.

2. Man you're asking for it when you do this. I can only imagine the number of PM's in your inbox right now pimping various services.

Read study, dispose of anything you find to be worthless or untrue, keep what you find to be truthful.

Repeat and repeat until you get a good method that fits you and your personality. It sounds trite, and it's a pain in the ass. But it's the way to do it right.

No one will spoonfeed you the exact way to get rich no matter how much you pay them to. You will get fleeced going that route my man.

3. Agree with all this. Spend at least 2 months on a simulator. Develop a strategy. Test it over and over and over and read everything you can get your hands on about trading psychology. Start with Douglas. Most education services aren't worth 5 bucks, no less 5000 bucks.

4. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

Reaver, thanks for your insight and I understand the risk here. I was just hoping to hear from someone that had some sort of "in class" or private tutoring that worked ...

5. No worries man. Best of luck with everything. You can do it if you're willing to put in the time and effort. Don't give up.

6. nkhoi

nkhoi

eminimaster is at the top of my list, haven't have enough free time to take the course though.

7. Tums

Tums

NK... you taking the course?!?! ROTFLMAO !!!

8. SanCanAn

SanCanAn

I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE BENIFICIAL TO THE NOVICE AND BEGINNING TRADERS IF THERE WERE LAB CLASSES REGARDING THE SIMULATOR.

FIRST, VOCABULARY, CANDLESTICKS ETC, THEN LAB.

9. 4XIS4U

4XIS4U

Anyone here taken Eminimaster?

Also, any Canadian Future Traders (Toronto)? I'd like to hear your opinions. Thanks a lot.

#10     Dec 16, 2007