Can anyone really predict the future direction of the mkt?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Sky123987, Oct 4, 2008.

1. I just always laugh to myself about when I read a thread about how people claim that they know where the mkt is going. It's complete non sense. I see many posts saying oh things are so bad, bankS have so many bad loans, people can't get credit. We are definitely going down.

I have a couple of words-------------> IT'S ALREADY PRICE IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. No one can, the market is composed of millions and millions of bulls and bears anything can happen at any time.

Best you can do is establish trends within trends and look for low risk opportunities to ride them.

That's why those in the know laugh at those predicting and claim it is only about reaction.

Daniel

3. Yes the price is always the true price somewhat but there is still a chance for some type of panic.

4. You rightfully critize those making idiotic predictions about the market and then you make a market prediction.......fucking priceless!!!!

5. not really lol :)

6. You rightfully critize those making idiotic predictions about the market and then you make a market prediction.......fucking priceless!!!!
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

But he didn't do that at all!

What he said made sesne and there was no predicting.

And I agree. It's amazing how many people spout this and that about what the future mught possibly so...then it does the opposite. Why waste your time?

7. donnap

donnap

:confused:

8. man you guys don't know where the market is going? jeeze, get with the program,, i mean who does not? , its the most predictable thing in the world. and with a hell of a lot more work put into predicting anything but the market,,

guys n gals, the market is going going , going... well up or down. no brainer.

9. with most people betting the mkt going down hard, I say the mrk bounces real hard real soon. lol

10. cassielam

cassielam

Founded in 2004, the XIAMEN GREEN PAC CO., LTD has been designing and manufacturing a large range of recyclable and environmental paper products, such as paper display, paper pallet, paper bag, export carton, gift box, catalogue, sticker for customers from all over the world
    for more info, pls find at www.greenpacbags.com .

#10     Oct 5, 2008