Can anyone post Cumulative Delta either from Ninja or Sierra?

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by heispark, Nov 20, 2019.

1. heispark

heispark

I need to compare with other platforms. Can you please post the latest screenshot of cumulative delta (candle or line chart) either from Ninja Trader or Sierra Chart? If possible, please post /NG (Natural Gas) 1 minute chart.

Like this:
    2019-11-20_23-13-57.png

Thanks,

Last edited: Nov 20, 2019
  2. tiddlywinks

tiddlywinks

Sierrachart. And default out of the box study settings (no changes made) in use.

HTH

heispark likes this.
  3. heispark

heispark

Thank you very much, I really appreciate it. :thumbsup:

4. Overnight

Overnight

FYI, NG is starting to roll, starting today. Switch to Jan20. :)

heispark likes this.
  5. Seaweed

Seaweed

And this is a perfect example of why I stopped looking at CD. Don't get me wrong, sometimes when something doesn't work like it should, using it as an "opposite" can be made to work. But in my humble, taken as my "at face value" opinion, what I see towards the end is orders hitting the ASK (ie. aggressive buying), and yet, price making lower lows.

@tiddlywinks , since I respect your opinion (or anyone else), can you tell me if there is a better way to interpret this? I gave up on it a while go when I realized that sometimes aggressive buying makes price go up, but sometimes it doesn't. The "sometimes" seemed to be almost 50/50, so there was no real value in using CD to predict what price was going to do. This was my conclusion.