Can anyone here read Chinese?

Discussion in 'Networking and Security' started by tortoise, Oct 15, 2008.

1. lol

#11     Oct 22, 2008
  2. Which translates to "Come join us where our own "stock trader" knows how stocks work"

#12     Oct 22, 2008
  3. Speaking it and reading it are not the same thing. Those are random chinese characters, but not words. I can read a little... I had to, to program the clock on a new DVD player with only one button on the whole damned machine...

Don't feel bad about the html error, though. I've logged into other people's yahoo email accounts while entering my own l/p; no explanation from yahoo. BTW, have they BBQd their asian leadership yet, who said no to twice what yahoo is worth now?

#13     Oct 22, 2008
  4. 1) They are Chinese characters (traditional Chinese which is used by ppl in Hongkong and Taiwan, not simplified Chinese used by those in mainland China)

2) These characters are meaningless. They can't make up a sentence. So you may call them monster characters but somehow encoded and displayed in Chinese

#14     Oct 22, 2008
  5. cokezero

cokezero

It is broken chinese characters with no meaning.

It is probably simplified chinese in GB coding which your computer can't display properly (windows only natively support unicode).

#15     Oct 22, 2008
  6. Translation - Stupid Round Eye ordered more sweet and sour cat and fried dog with scallion. HARO!

#16     Oct 22, 2008
  7. no...... this is much easier to understand than one of Jacks magic mushroom posts!

#17     Oct 22, 2008
  8. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

mod alert mod alert here cums the tums here cums the tums!

:)

#18     Oct 25, 2008
  9. It might be some poor MIA asking for help.

#19     Oct 25, 2008