Can anyone help me out?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by chittowntrader0, Aug 21, 2007.

1. I've heard about this forum from a few friends in the industry and thought it might give me a great opportunity to network. I don't really personally know too many individuals in the industry.

Due to personal issues in my life(an ex-fiance, ha!), I was forced to end my previous trading career prematurely. My heart still remains with trading. The obstacles which kept me from pursing my career no longer exist.

I was just about to turn the corner, I was consitentally posting strong profits, but I decided to take advantage of a new business my buddy of mine had. In was in a position where I needed $$$ now!

There is potential for me to go back to my original firm, but I wanted to first see what other opportunities might exist.

I am series 3,7 and 55 licensed and have first hand experience in both brokerage and proprietary trading.

I have a few references from co-worker whom I traded with...

Just wondering if anyone knows were I can get sponsored? I'm willing to front some capital if need be.....

Thanks for taking the time to read,
    John

2. John, I recently left my career in corporate America to follow my heart in trading. I joined Bright Trading and use strictly the pairs trading strategy.

Not sure what strategies or experience you have in trading but go to their website and contact Don Bright. That will be a good start.

If you want more detailed info on my experience, I can e-mail you.