Can Anyone Explain LOUD stock

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by TurboSetch, Feb 7, 2006.

1. Great info guys. I dumped out of this stock with some great returns. Moved on to the next pumb and dumps of the week. PRGX, VASO, etc. VASO is doing some crazy stuff now.

There were some days on the loud stock that it hit 190mil I think. Crazy!! They don't have far to go to try and hole the $1 for 10 days. I think there is some thing going on with that so they won't be delisted.

FUN stuff guys. I wish I had the guts to put the real money on this kind of crap but I have been burned to the tone of $10k in one year gambling crap. I stick to a couple thousand now with my finger on the trigger....Good luck all.

Explain VASO to me now!!

#21     Feb 15, 2006
  2. Where's the info on this?

Are these guys so stupid that they think they can do this high profile sh*t and get away with it?

I know the answer.

#22     Feb 16, 2006
  3. gbakker

gbakker

Unless these guys were smart enough and didn't hit themselves, because they also knew it was illegal, mr. Stock777

They just jumped on this flatfee or credit-avalanche and didn't know where it started or whom it started

#23     Feb 18, 2006
  4. So thats what this is all about.. Makes complete sense as to why they wanted to make the pricing change retroactive to Feb 1, which was the start of the LOUD volume explosion. So could this be coined the LOUD rule?

#24     Feb 18, 2006