can anybody give me a website to read free e-books

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by robinxing, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Tyren

Tyren

2. If your local library doesn't have a certain title, use inter-library loan to request it. It's free for most books. Others may have a small charge. You may have to wait a few weeks for some books, but you'll save hundreds of dollars over time.

#12     Jul 26, 2006
  3. unfortunatly there r tons of erotic movie on limewire

#13     Jul 28, 2006
  4. Tyren

Tyren

Did read about the Woodies CCI -system now. The number 1 pattern is much the same as my g-pullback and a-pullback.
    You really don't need that indicator.
    Indicators give nothing extra info.

#14     Jul 28, 2006
  5. konnikov1

konnikov1

i can e-mail you a few and also give you a link to a server i can put a few on. e-mail if interested: konnikov@yahoo.com

#15     Oct 28, 2006
  6. lol borders.

when i started trading i spent practically the whole day at borders, even brought the laptop with a crummy downloaded version of tradestation, cracked excel and free online historical data.

ahhh those were the days :D

i now buy books very regularly at borders, i figure that its a store that provides poor people with an avenue to read good quality books without paying much for them. Some of those books your local library wouldnt stock cause their 60-70+ each, but its all free at borders.

Just make sure to buy coffee every now and then to support the captilist machine:p

and really only the basics of TA really work, dont believe all the hype on magic indicators and crap. as i said earlier RSI was meant to confirm a swing failure, not preempt it.

Get used to drawing trendlines, identifying S/R, volume divergence and some reliable price patterns such as inside day.

These are the bread and butter of TA.

#16     Nov 3, 2006
  7. Bob111

Bob111

emule. any book store -you can always read and return it. amazon included.

#17     Nov 3, 2006
  8. ============
    Robinx;
    As metioned, public library, Jack Schwager 3 top traders books in particular.

AMZN[amazon.com] has amazing pattern fragments, you can learn lots by studyng table of contents, sample pages ,FREE.

Want to learn TA in stocks, Real Estate????'
    Spent about 3 hours after church recently in Barnes & Noble Booksellers, they have comfy chairs, for FREE reading.:cool:

Wisdom is profitable to direct

#18     Nov 3, 2006