Can Amibroker Execute trades?

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by canuck, Dec 1, 2005.

1. canuck

canuck

this may seem like a dumb question, but I am new to this and am learning......

I was looking at Amibroker's new 4.70 version and one of the features is automated trading interface. But I can't find any info on the site if the interface can execute trades that are generated from Ami.

Does anyone know, and if not is there a 3rd party software interface that can fully automate my trading strategy?

Thanks

2. opw

opw

3. canuck join the yahoo amibroker AT group. More insight. Apparently it can. I might be able to find a programmer for that if youd like.

4. canuck

canuck

thanks for the info guys.

5. Hittfeld

Hittfeld

If you go to the main amibroker yahoo group, you will find posts by a guy named graham, who is quite good and writes code for -apparently affordable- money.

Regards

Hittfeld

6. Could you email me someone who might be able to help me automate a simple strategy with Amibroker?

7. malaka56

malaka56

i just glanced through ami broker a while ago for a bit and didnt see anything build in for automated trading, although they probably have third party stuff, etc etc, or i could just be missing the obvious feature. wealth lab has the IB interface...

8. opw

opw

You should probably glance again... :D

http://www.amibroker.com/at/