Can America's Decline Be Reversed?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Mar 15, 2011.

1. I'm not advocating either for Baron's website.

This is Baron's website, he is The Dictator, he makes the rules. I have no problem with his rules.

People are free to come and go as they please, start complaint threads in Feedback, etc.

#31     Mar 15, 2011
  2. So, it's hypocritical of you to appeal to democratic ideals, then refuse to adhere to them.... Do you just think democratic principals should only apply to others?

#32     Mar 15, 2011
  3. You can have that take if you like.

I don't confuse Baron's website with the real world...

This is not an arena where democracy rules, Baron rules. I'm fine with that.

If I had a complaint with someone, I'd just go to the feedback section and express it.

You seem to be having some issue...one that I don't believe I am the cause of, nor the solution of.

I do wonder if the game you are trying to play actually works on anyone?

#33     Mar 15, 2011
  4. Game? What game? What are you talking about? Are you tanked this early?? Good lord, your liver must look like road kill.

I'm not having an issue, I'm making an observation... Apparently you have an issue with that.

Regardless of whether this, or any website is "the real world" or not is not the issue. Whether or not it is "the real world" has nothing to do with your ethical and moral fiber. If your ethics and morals compel you to aspire to democratic ideals, which you claim they do, then it shouldn't matter if it's "the real world", or a website, you should adhere to the principals which you advocate.

#34     Mar 15, 2011
  5. Denial of your own game.

So?

Your observation is noted, and discarded.

I leave my real world ethical and moral fiber at Baron's door.

This ain't real...hope that doesn't spoil Christmas for you.

#35     Mar 15, 2011

6. Hey.....isn't anyone going to flame mee. :D

#36     Mar 16, 2011