Can $850 be turned into $10,000?

Discussion in 'Journals' started by oten, Dec 17, 2003.

1. oten

oten

WE WILL ALL FIND OUT TOGETHER AS I WILL BEGIN POSTING MY PERSONAL "TEST" ACCOUNT RESULTS (BROKERS STATEMENT) DAILY BEGINNING TOMORROW.

MY GOAL IS TO DO SO IN 12 WEEKS OR LESS. cLEARLY BUSTING THE ACCOUNT CAN TAKE ONLY ONE DAY. gROWING IT TAKES A BIT LONGER.

PLEASE VOTE - SEE "TRADING" - BUT PLEASE NO NASTY REMARKS UNTIL THIS HAS SUCCEEDED IOR FAILED - THANK YOU

OTEN

2. LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE! :D

3. MarkB

MarkB

Good luck oten!

4. maxpi

maxpi

Definitely doable, maybe not easy, 23% a week, you go dude. Are you going to be in the sub $5 NASDAQ issues?

:)

5. I don't know, but I've turned $10,000 into $850 in that amount of time.

6. kserra

kserra

Before this thread gets going I thought I should post this.

I recieved this Private message from oten on 12-12-03 06:25 PM:

Pardon the intrusion, but you can earn over 250% return a month
    Final Opportunity for FREE 2-week Trial

Dear Fellow Trader:

If you are one of the few successful traders enjoying a profitable career, I offer my congratulations and best wishes for continued success. Please pardon this intrusion.

However, if you are one of the vast majority of individuals still seeking the dream of consistent, highly profitable daytrading income, this message will direct you to your dream come true.

Average over 6 S&P points daily with minimal draw-downs. Based on maintaining your account at twice day-trade margin, your monthly return is over 300%. Start with as little as $2,000.00.

I know this is hard to believe. So, don’t take my word, see for yourself! Receive FREE live real-time trade signals , including up to the second stop and exit management.

You owe it to yourself to surpass your doubts and confirm the reality for yourself.

Final opportunity, this week we being the final 2-week FREE trial period. Membership will be strictly limited to just 10 members and is filling quickly!. For those who do not have the time or desire to trade all day we will trade your account for you.

For further, no obligation, information please email us at:
    "EMAIL ADDRESS REMOVED BY ME"
    Good trading to you!

7. Siwash

Siwash

I also recived the same message, and complained to Admin...how much longer are they going to let this guy spam here?

8. Magna

Magna Administrator

This thread is now closed. I was unaware of this guy and had not seen the thread on his multiple aliases (thank you to the members who recently pointed it out to me):

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=25652

If you receive further solicitations from him via PM please forward them to Baron. If via email please copy/paste them and let Baron know.

9. Magna

Magna Administrator

With the assurance from oten that he will not solicit (under this alias or any of his other aliases) I have decided to reopen the thread. If any member receives a further solicitation from him please let me know immediately. Thanks.

P.S. I know it will be hard for some, but please keep all comments to trading, no personal attacks, etc.

10. voodster

voodster

Still waiting to see those broker statements. Two days have passed and nothing yet.

#10     Dec 19, 2003