Campbell Brown challenges Rush Limbaugh...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Dr. Zhivodka, Mar 5, 2009.

1. I challange Campbell Brown to a debate

#11     Mar 5, 2009
  2. DmanX

DmanX Guest

Wow, yeah, come to think of it...

#12     Mar 5, 2009
  3. That is not fair! his are either implants or excessive hormone injections.

#13     Mar 5, 2009
  4. Campbell brown debating?

Has she ever debated anything?

Have you seen her talk about the economy? She talks for five minutes about what Washington is doing and than she gives about two opinion sentences saying that the country needs help and that people need to work together.

In order to debate you need to have beliefs as to which solutions work better than others.

Oh now someone is saying she is calling Limbaugh out but she wants him to debate someone else. She might as well get her big brother to beat him up. Wow that sounds comical.

If it wasn't for her stern fact driven attitude that makes her look smarter than she is her show would be just another cable news program. I get the feeling a lot of feminists watch her show. Hit me with a demographic study someone.

Seriously watch the show. It's report report report report report vague bipartisan opinion but with the tonality and attitude as if she was some type of expert.

Who else found a lot of success by not what he said but how he said it....hmm I wonder?

#14     Mar 5, 2009
  5. Watch the 1-minute video and try to stop embarrassing yourself:

http://www.cnn.com/2009/US/01/30/campbell.brown.limbaugh/

#15     Mar 5, 2009

6. They all do that these days. Journalists don't deliver news w/o spin so much as try to instruct audiences on "how to think".
    Its a phenomenon thats apparent from both sides. You're right about the 'expert' thing too. Since when is it a journalists calling
    to be an expert on anything besides being a talking head.

#16     Mar 5, 2009
  7. No word yet from Limbaugh...

#17     Mar 9, 2009
  8. ak15

ak15

#18     Mar 9, 2009
  9. Didn't you just do so?

Or was that like making post saying that you'll never post here again?

#19     Mar 9, 2009
  10. ak15

ak15

I didn't engage anybody. So to answer your question - No, I didn't "just do so." I've stated previously that on occasion when appropriate, I'll post and/or debate. This was one such instance. As a matter of fact, it was a comment directed towards a levelheaded and sensible person here - a rarity I might add.

#20     Mar 9, 2009