Campaign to Pull Glenn Beck Off the Air Gains Momentum, Here and Abroad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Feb 17, 2010.

1. Hello

Hello

His greatest achievement will be figuring out the difference between navy corpsman, and the blood thirsty "Corpse Men," who have infiltrated the navy.

When the bar starts out lower than the titanic, it is not hard to claim "achievement." People who applaud his supposed "achievements" are the same people who would cheer for an 8 year old kid who can wipe his own ass.

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlKIfzoC8D0&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZlKIfzoC8D0&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

#51     Feb 18, 2010
  2. fhl

fhl

Joe Biden was the person who made that laughable claim. I think it has something to do with 'blame bush for all our mistakes and take credit for all of bush's success'.

#52     Feb 18, 2010
  3. Hello

Hello

Forgot to mention his ace in the hole, which is trashing Sarah Palin. He will also mention Palin atleast once tonight, and since he never has anyone with an opposing view on, him and whoever he is on with will chortle like a couple total douchebags.

Btw, i usually hit my excercise bike or treadmill at 5 in the morning (central) i usually go back and foreword between MSNBC (morning Joe) and FOX (fox and friends), so i can see both sides to every argument, the last three days MSNBC has been showing those Lockup specials instead of "Morning Joe" was this early morning show already cancelled or is it just cause of the olympics?

#53     Feb 18, 2010
  4. Any explanations for these since they it can't be claimed that they didnt happen.

Beck falsely claimed "[o]nly 3 percent" of stimulus plan would be "spent in the next 12 months.
    Beck aired false claim that a union only needs 30 percent support from employees to be "established.
    Beck falsely claimed average UAW worker makes $154 per hour.
    Beck falsely asserted that U.S. does not fingerprint foreign visitors or collect rapists' DNA.
    Beck falsely claimed Iowa marriage ruling "is actually about going into churches."
    Beck falsely claimed $1.4 million in stimulus spent on doors, which actually cost $246,100 to repair.
    Beck falsely claimed Obama said he doesn't want health reform protesters to "do a lot of talking."
    Beck reports fake murder story from ACORN video as fact.
    Beck, falsely claimed IPCC's Latif has "pulled the rug out" from under climate change consensus.
    Beck falsely claimed Anita Dunn "worships" "her hero" Mao Zedong.
    Beck falsely accused Reid of lying about support for public option.
    Beck falsely claimed that under the Senate health care bill, "You don't get a single benefit until 2014."
    Reviving "born alive" falsehood, Beck claims Obama suggested it's OK to "put a spike in the baby's head."
    Beck falsely claims no jobs are being "saved or created."
    Beck falsely claimed Robert Creamer "stole" $2 million from banks.
    Beck led charge advancing "Lie of the Year" contender that Holdren supported forced abortions and sterilizations

http://www.sodahead.com/united-stat...-it-yet-still-refuses-to-address/blog-262037/

#54     Feb 18, 2010
  5. First time I came across this, any explanations :confused:

Glenn Beck called hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags," said he "hates" 9-11 families

Audio Clip and Transcript here
    http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200509090003

#55     Feb 18, 2010
  6. Yes pretty much agree with Beck except for his idolizing lincoln.

Personally I think he got what he deserved just that the timing was wrong.

#56     Feb 18, 2010
  7. So you agree with "hurricane survivors in New Orleans "scumbags,"hates" 9-11 families"
    :confused:

#57     Feb 18, 2010
  8. I think I'm going to sell liberal (anti-beck) toilet paper.

It will have all of the following printed on it:

1) Pictures of all the Founding fathers,
    2)Pictures Austrian economists,
    3) Pictures of Medal of Honor recipients
    4)US Constitution & Declaration of Independence

#58     Feb 18, 2010
  9. Why the deflection? Any answers to the original questions :confused:

#59     Feb 18, 2010
  10. Hello

Hello

He was clearly talking about the scumbags who exploited 9/11 to use it for political benefits, and attacking the people who looted New Orleans, by abusing government money, you liberals love to chop quotes, and try to find meaning within three words in a sentence to try to prove an invalid point, what is wrong with this quote?

." All of this stuff. And I really didn't -- of the 3,000 victims' families, I don't hate all of them. Probably about 10 of them.

"We're hearing about the victims in New Orleans. This is a 90,000-square-mile disaster site, New Orleans is 181 square miles. A hundred and -- 0.2 percent of the disaster area is New Orleans! And that's all we're hearing about, are the people in New Orleans. Those are the only ones we're seeing on television are the scumbags -- and again, it's not all the people in New Orleans. Most of the people in New Orleans got out! It's just a small percentage of those who were left in New Orleans, or who decided to stay in New Orleans, and they're getting all the attention. It's exactly like the 9-11 victims' families. There's about 10 of them that are spoiling it for everybody. "

He is live so if it doesnt come across properly i am not surprised.

Bottom line is that he has one of the few Bi-Partisan shows left, he attacks both sides constantly, the fact that you get your sources to attack beck from media matters proves you are a partisan hack.

I cant wait till Obongo gets voted out, and the next guy keeps spending money, and Beck calls him on it, the Left will make him into a martyr at that point.

#60     Feb 18, 2010