Campaign to Pull Glenn Beck Off the Air Gains Momentum, Here and Abroad

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Feb 17, 2010.

1. We can hope and pray and act accordingly.

http://www.rethinkit.typepad.com/

#41     Feb 18, 2010
  2. It wasn't the black vote that put Obama over the top. It was guilt ridden whites and other whites caught up in "making history". And then there was that dumb ass Repub party that dumped Romney for a guy that's been riding that POW train to success for far too long. Being a POW ain't qualification for Prez. Aww Schucks Sarah didn't help. Then of course there was Bush, the cowboy that couldn't shoot straight, so he shot everything in sight hoping to hit something. Bottom line, Louis Farrakhan could have won in 08.

#42     Feb 18, 2010
  3. OUCH!

Damn ... your good!

#43     Feb 18, 2010
  4. maxpi

maxpi

Fu%k&ing UK, boycott them. I remember when the gay marriage people [that's about sex addicted men that like to fu^k each other in their hairy stinking a%sho^e] tried to boycott Colorado because of a ban.. I was doing my annual buying for my department and I spent it all in Colorado.. I wasn't the only one, Colorado went into a boom right after that...

#44     Feb 18, 2010
  5. fhl

fhl

Obama administration says Iraq will be counted as one of its great achievements. Alternet thinks foxnews is propoganda.

Perfect

#45     Feb 18, 2010
  6. I'm working my way through Elite Trader site for the first time. (had to register in order to use the search function) Psychology seems to be a good forum-the political forum not so good.

I've only heard Beck in passing, actually I'd never even heard of him at all until a few months ago. After I read a few pages of this thread I Googled his ratings. (I worked in media sales for many years) I doubt he'll be leaving the air anytime soon. He beats the COMBINED ratings of MSNBC, CNN and Headline News. I'm floored, he seems to be flying well under the public's radar. As a comparison a year ago Olberman was watched by 1.4 million a night. These days he's in the 900's.

#46     Feb 18, 2010
  7. You nailed the Republican party woes on the head Captian. Maybe they'll get it right in time for the next election.

#47     Feb 18, 2010
  8. Hello

Hello

You are seriously underestimating the douchiness of Keith Olbermann, he should rank atleast a 12-15 on this scale,(as in, off the charts repugnant) he has an entire hour long show in which he tries to insult people and act like the moral/intellectual superior. He is by far the biggest ass hole i have seen on T.V. EVER, and the left just loves him, and actually thinks he is smart, he makes hannity look like a genius, and hannity is just as stupid, the only thing that saves hannity from hitting olbermann levels is that he isnt also a condescending prick.

I wil tell you what... I will predict his show in advance tonight, on his worlds worst people he will have OReilly or Rush, or both. He will have that author of Renegade Richard Wolf on, who will be a yes man and confirm in their feeble brains how stupid republicans are. Since he only has 3 spots for worlds worst he will also put a fox news person in his worlds best, but he will turn that into a sarcastic douchebag column as well, he will mention fox news atleast 10 times tonight as well, i will DVR it and put it on youtube, this guys idiocy/hatred is so predictable it is funny.

I find the hatred the left has for Beck quite comical, I have yet to see someone argue with any of the facts of his show, but they love to call him a racist and say he is inciting violence, even though he continously says he hates the way both parties are going. All because he believes in a funny little old thing called the "CONSTITUTION."

#48     Feb 18, 2010
  9. One of Beck's shows drew more than 4 million... and that's during drive time, not nightly prime time (O'Reilly's slot).

#49     Feb 18, 2010
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

What exactly would that "achievement" be anyway?

#50     Feb 18, 2010