Campaign Silly Season

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Random.Capital, Aug 24, 2011.

1. And so it begins...

NEW YORK (CNNMoney) -- President Michele Bachmann has a promise: $2 gas.

"Under President Bachmann you will see gasoline come down below $2 a gallon again," Bachmann told a crowd Tuesday in South Carolina. "That will happen."

"The day that the president became president gasoline was $1.79 a gallon," Bachmann said. "Look what it is today."

As far as I can tell, Ms. Bachmann has not shared whether this will be achieved through demand destruction by tanking the economy, or by putting a million troops in Iran and Venezuela and emminent domaining their reserves.

2. M. Bachmann is S. Palin 2.0

3. Lucrum

Lucrum

And Obama is Bush 2.0, where does that leave us?

4. Find Clinton 2.0

5. Roark

Roark

Less regulations, less spending, lower gas tax, drilling in ANWR, drilling off the coast of California, drilling in the gulf, and converting the oil in the rockies to oil. Estimated U.S. oil shale reserves total an astonishing 1.5 trillion barrels of oil – or more than five times the stated reserves of Saudi Arabia. See http://dailyreckoning.com/oil-shale-reserves/

Oil is imported into the US because the elites and global warming idiots think oil is a dirty industry and should only be produced overseas in third world countries that comprise mostly sand. They envision all 50 states being like Hawaii, where you have a few rich people, and everyone else works in the food or tourism industry. It's time for the US to develop its own energy resources.

Finally, I don't think this is an appropriate subject for ET. This site is discussing trading, not politics. There are thousands of sites for discussing politics and you can type till your fingers bleed.

If you want to post sarcastic, biting remarks about politicians simply because of their affiliation, go somewhere else. I have yet to find a limit to my ignore list.