Came into $23 million... suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by porkandbeer, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. OP ... please know that
    bwolinsky has found tremendous success trading this method and he is trying to throw us off of his trail so he can enjoy the wealth all alone.:D

OP, please, please google your way to riches my friend.

google = portal to wealth :D :D

#31     Apr 2, 2012
  2. pray very hard, if you got the $23 mil than surely your further prayers will be answered?

#32     Apr 2, 2012
  3. I'm in the same boat as the OP. I just won the mega millions and I was planning on winning it alone, but to my bad luck I'll only get 1/3 of the 462 million cash option. My plans require the full 462 million. What do y'all think would be a good plan to grow my mega millions winnings so I can get the full 462 million?
    Thanks guys.

#33     Apr 2, 2012
  4. Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

#34     Apr 2, 2012
  5. bone

bone

Under no circumstances should you be soliciting advice on a public internet forum, that's for sure.

I personally won't buy lotto tickets because $ 200 million is just not worth the hassle.

#35     Apr 2, 2012
  6. When somebody has his 60+ sharpe ratio backtest, I'd hope they'd post it here.

Better off to let people google this insanity, no?

#36     Apr 2, 2012
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

Yeah riiight.

#37     Apr 2, 2012
  8. Not Jack Person.Jack Hershey, ..Jack Person only makes 2xATR and what the bloody hell is the point of that ?
    Just read what Jack(Hershey) says..Look at what the market offers you and then just take all of it.Do that every day for 50 years like he has.But please,when you have all the money on the planet don't come back here asking how to make more.

#38     Apr 2, 2012
  9. Handle123

Handle123

There are very few in this Forum I would ask opinions on how to spread out 23 million, people generally offer advise based on them not caring in the least of capital accumulation.

I would divide 20 million and keep 3 million in short term CD's and savings over a few healthy banks.

then in 10 different investments of 2 million.

I wouldn't put much into stocks right now unless you can find 4% plus dividend with low debt.

I would hold off on real estate, it will get much worse before better, the higher interest rates one day will become, the cheaper properties will become.

Start learning about investing in properties and what value is. You can bid on Tax Lien notes on valued properties, get a bit more in interest and your money is secured by property, occassionally you will get properties. I do well in these and anyone can.

Gold and Silver rather high, so I would wait on buying coins, always buy as a collector. Some art paintings have been going low since bad economy, but you have to have good friends who know something about value. When you buy sports collectable items, make sure you have certificates to show they are real. Original Comic book first editions have been favorable past couple years.

If you know little about the markets, examine what they have done in past ten years and always look at the bad years, not the good years when it comes to no load mutual funds.

Check out some annutites, 5 years if they have them, interest rates will go up.

If you have never traded before, DON'T. And when in doubt, toss it in a few banks, into savings and stash a bunch into a safe.

#39     Apr 3, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

Just kill the other two winners. Do I have to think of everything for you?
    :)

#40     Apr 3, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.