Came into $23 million... suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by porkandbeer, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. luisHK

luisHK

Is the young bicycling lad really banned ?

#21     Apr 2, 2012
  2. IndexUp

IndexUp

good advice I just hope he listens

#22     Apr 2, 2012
  3. I agree with you 100%, Jacks strategies are a failure in real time, he has gone into bankruptcy before bcuz of his lack of skills in the markets. Anybody who thinks he is a successful trader needs to float back down from cloud 9 or stop smoking meth....or both.

He is a FAILED TRADER. PERIOD.

* But he IS a very good salesman.

#23     Apr 2, 2012
  4. If you would be serious.

I say: Invest $5M into me.

I make you 30 to 50M out of it, in the next 10 years.

If i like you.
    :cool:

#24     Apr 2, 2012
  5. He usually hangs out with a guy named Trader28, they are best buddies. I would do a search on this site and you are sure to find everything you need to know.

#25     Apr 2, 2012
  6. If someone gave you money to jump off a cliff, and the possibility of you surviving is 1 out of 100 jumps, would you take the money?

Take your inheritance and invest it in office and industrial properties and hire professional mnagers to manage the realestate portfolio. In 15 years you'll have 100 million from asset appreciation, income and equity. If you want to gamble in the markets, take $100 and open a mini forex account. When you are able to trade that $100 to $1 million, only then put your real estate income into the markets.

Most postings of this nature on ET are made by trolls. I hope you're not a troll as the advice I gave you is from decades of personal experience.

#26     Apr 2, 2012
  7. WS_MJH

WS_MJH

If this were a real person, the guy would know about wealth management. As to the guy, if you're going to flame, pick a better moniker.

#27     Apr 2, 2012
  8. gmst

gmst

Exactly and thats why everyone is joking here ofcourse :)

Apart from some folks who took it a little too seriously. I mean even Jack deserves a little appreciation from people here sometimes :D LOL

#28     Apr 2, 2012
  9. Please tell us, how did you come into $23 million.

i mean step by step.

thank you :)

#29     Apr 2, 2012
  10. money plz

#30     Apr 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.