Came into $23 million... suggestions?

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by porkandbeer, Apr 2, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. +1

Jack's system is the best. His followers swear by it. With his system you'll be printing money with just a little effort. :D

#11     Apr 2, 2012
  2. DT-waw

DT-waw

trade it with 230 low correlated automated futures strategies.
    each will get $100k allocation.
    Max DD per each strategy: $6k or 6% of its allocation.

Total worst drawdown should not exceed ~2% IF there is really low correlation within such portfolio.

Now the hard part is to find 230 high quality strategies.
    Depends what you'll offer and how well can you screen trough bullshit, scam artists, etc.

Or simply invest 10m in Winton Capital Management, the rest in 5 other managers with very very well diversified trading.

#12     Apr 2, 2012
  3. I am confuse here, I always though GrandSupercycle is the best trader here ? and Jack only come to second ?

:confused: :confused:

#13     Apr 2, 2012
  4. Macho

Macho

Change your sheets before you go to bed:eek:

#14     Apr 2, 2012
  5. Where can I find this Jack person? He sounds like the sort of trader I need.

#15     Apr 2, 2012
  6. GrandSupercycle is banned which then defaults status

#16     Apr 2, 2012
  7. gmst

gmst

Yes both of them are very very good. Jack has some strengths and GrandSupercycle has some strengths.

I just don't recommend GrandSupercycle because he charges 500k every year for mentoring, whereas Jack does it for 200k-300k. My father raised me in a frugal environment, so I still look for bargains.

But since OP has 23 million, probably he can hire both GrandSupercycle and Jack for mentoring. Who knows it might be the ultimate combination.

Good Wishes to OP!

Edit: I heard moderators have banned GrandSupercycle because he refused to give a cut of his earnings to moderators. So much corruption. Very sad state of our society indeed. God Bless America!

#17     Apr 2, 2012
  8. There is no system. Ignore this.

I get sick and tired of seeing lunatics without backtests claim Jack Hershey's system is anything special, because it's not.

#18     Apr 2, 2012
  9. People pay 500 k to get mentored by someone here? Why not just sink that money in some leveraged ETFs...:D

#19     Apr 2, 2012
  10. Everyone has an opinion - 90% of traders fail.

So theoretically this means you need to sift through all the crap to find the nuggets.

My suggestion would be to open an account with 100k and play around, if you lose some money go back to the drawing board.

You can also hire successful traders to manage a very small portion of your fund. :D

Investing in longer term holds is also an option.

Good Luck..

TT

#20     Apr 2, 2012
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.