CAMARILLA stock equation

Discussion in 'Trading' started by gdtrader, Mar 4, 2003.

1. this is the website for CAMARILLA

http://www.ipickedcrash.com/book/index.html

CAMARILLA is an advanced trading technique. Many sites charge for trading tips based on this formula. A friend of mine attended a very expensive seminar and was able to actually obtain the CAMARILLA formula + and how to apply it. I am momentum trader this stuff is not for me if any one is interested in swaping it for some good trading videos or courses I would be willing to make a deal.

2. heh

3. I especially love these sage words of wisdom at

http://www.ipickedcrash.com/book/leveliii.html

"If you want to survive in the fast game of Futures day trading you need to learn two things . . . one, the trend is not always your friend, and two, buy low and sell high. "

Strangely, I have never heard either of these maxims before...especially the second one. That must be where I have been going wrong all these years, because I keep selling high and buying low...>sigh<

Anybody know the 'magic camarilla formula' and care to post it for our edification?

oh me oh my....

4. Wappers, wtf is wrong with you??@?# Do you think someone will simply post the magic THE Camarilla Formula here!>!>>! Are you nutzo?? Just kidding:)

5. Yo TraderKayder-dude!

Here it is :-

The parameter d is a damping factor which can be set between 0 and 1. We usually set d to 0.85. There are more details about d in the next section.

PR(A) = (1-d) + d (PR(T1)/C(T1) + ... + PR(Tn)/C(Tn))

:) :) :) JKT!

6. I know the formula I didn't buy it because it is much much much more easy to discover than my own. I post the results everyday on my site to use it as a comparison. But it is formally forbidden to give it since the author has protected it. Wait 20 years and like the turtle system it will be public domain :D.

Camaralla levels are yes magic and mine are more magic and precise than Camarilla. In fact it can avoid some bad entry with camarilla. Camarilla can also be useful for my own levels to find the most important ones rapidly when you are not accustomed.

Sorry can't give you the url of my site, it would be accused of marketing arf !

7. It seems that you have found the holy grail.

But I would be careful: I have heard that LTCM based their trades on the Camarilla Equation :D

8. Huh ? The guy from Camarilla has nothing to do with B&S :D

Hey there is something funny: when asked by the publisher why the Camarilla name, the guy just evasily answered that it was the name of a secret group. I made some research and found that it was the name of a VAMPIRE sect haha !

9. Hey guys! I just worked out Harry's formula! Woow! How easy was that!!! Now if only I can translate it from the french...

10. No prob. I speak French:D

#10     Mar 10, 2003