Camarilla equeation?

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by luk122, Dec 23, 2003.

1. toc

toc

aharris,

your blog site says somewhere 'real time real money' etc. which is soothing to hear. Do we also find account statements to back your claim.

Also, was in a hurry so could not look around much, but do you offer your system on subscription basis for others to trade or system for sale etc. Cheers!

#81     Jun 14, 2005
  2. apharris

apharris

sorry, nothing's for sale, nor open for inspection; there's nothing to prove beyond what I've proven to myself.

#82     Jun 14, 2005
  3. Good for you... watch out for the "hate vendor" and "account statement" personalities. They're losers.

Nice start to an interesting blog...

#83     Jun 14, 2005
  4. guy2

guy2

did you see my question "what software do you use for your back testing?" (unless that's a secret...)

#84     Jun 15, 2005
  5. Justberto

Justberto

Hi there I have tried the formula :

Code:
    Prd:=Input("Points From Nearest Pivot",.1,200,45);
    D:=DayOfMonth()<>ValueWhen(2,1,DayOfMonth());
    HighPd:=If(D OR Cum(1)=2,H,Max(H,PREV));
    LowPd:=If(D OR Cum(1)=2,L,Min(L,PREV));
    LastH:=ValueWhen(1,D,ValueWhen(2,1,HighPd));
    LastL:=ValueWhen(1,D,ValueWhen(2,1,LowPd));
    LastC:=ValueWhen(1,D,ValueWhen(2,1,C));
    Pivot:=(LastH+LastL+LastC)/3;
    R1:=((LastH/LastL))*LastC;
    S1:=LastC - (R1-LastC);
    R2:=(((LastH/LastL)+0.83)/1.83)*LastC;
    S2:=LastC - (R2-LastC);
    R3:=(((LastH/LastL)+2.66)/3.66)*LastC;
    S3:=LastC - (R3-LastC);
    If(R3-HHV(H,30)0,R3),ValueWhen(1,Pivot>0,Pivot));
    If(R2-HHV(H,30)0,R2),ValueWhen(1,Pivot>0,Pivot));
    If(R1-HHV(H,30)0,R1),ValueWhen(1,Pivot>0,Pivot));
    ValueWhen(1,Pivot>0,Pivot);
    If(LLV(L,30)-S,10),S1),ValueWhen(1,Pivot>0,Pivot));
    If(LLV(L,30)-S,20),S2),ValueWhen(1,Pivot>0,Pivot));
    If(LLV(L,30)-S,30),S3),ValueWhen(1,Pivot>0,Pivot));

This Formula does not work in Metastock 9.. Can anyone assist with the correct version of the formula, to plot the 6 support and resistance lines on a chart?

#85     Dec 18, 2008
    MarkBrown likes this.
  6. MBK

MBK

I am the one who invented the Camarilla Equation. It’s M.B. Kurzencwyg. I have read through this entire thread and some person on this thread made an outrageous claim that I am wanted by the SEC! I am not even in the SEC database or the CFTC’s database for that matter. Websites out there like surefirething created an imaginary person called Nick Stotts who they claim was a bond trader at the CBT. That name does not even show up in the NFA or CFTC database.

They created that person to sell subscriptions to their site and discredit me all for the almighty dollar.

It’s now 32 and 1/2 years since I discovered the Camarilla formula and to this day it works perfectly. If I knew that some diabolical person would try to defame me to make a buck I would have never written my book The Day Trader Handbook. But in retrospect I am glad I did, I have helped thousands upon thousands of people to make a profit trading the R/S levels.

I wish you all great success in your trading.

MBK

#86     Jan 6, 2023