Calling you out Ricter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Jun 19, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

What's the matter? Are you still mad George Zimmerman railed you in the shitter, then wiped his schwanz on your curtains?

#51     Jun 20, 2013
  2. Leapup you talk and talk and talk shit. You distract from the thread. You and Lucrum distract when you know you are stupid and wrong. Where is the beach? All the waters have beach. Asshole.

#52     Jun 20, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL
    :D

You can always spot an Obama supporter.

#53     Jun 20, 2013
  4. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol!!!!!!!!!! All the waters have beach? The lake behind my house has no beach. Do you have a strip of hair running up the crack of your ass?:D

#54     Jun 20, 2013
  5. LEAPup

LEAPup

Point out the beach in Orlando. This should be interesting.

#55     Jun 21, 2013
  6. She probably thinks Sea World is part of the ocean.

#56     Jun 21, 2013
  7. kut2k2

kut2k2

+1

This is just about the silliest thread any rightbot has ever started in p&r. Thirty years ago I lived in Rochester NY for six long months. I couldn't tell you now the name of the street I lived on if my life depended on it.

Unimportant shit fades away, only rightwing asswipes act like it's "proof" of moral deficiency (except when it happens to them of course).

Orlando or some forgotten port town with a similar name during one drunken night a quarter century ago! This shitstorm thread could only come from the so-called mind of a rightard. Pathetic.

#57     Jun 21, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

- 100 = - 99

Your dumb ass liberal buddy lied, get over it kunt2.

#58     Jun 21, 2013
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Besides your obvious inability to speak the English language, you are apparently unaware of it's nuances. When we say "beach" to each other, we mean the sand that borders the ocean, especially after using context of "port" and "ship".

Do yourself a favor and learn the nuances, it'll help you in your dealings with the West. Now if you'll forgive me, I cannot continue to engage you on this forum, as doing so results in devoting way too much translation horsepower than your commentary is worth.

#59     Jun 21, 2013
  10. +1.These dopes try way to hard for "gotcha" moments.

#60     Jun 21, 2013