Calling you out Ricter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Jun 19, 2013.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

It's sad ricter will post in other threads, but won't apologize to us for his BLATANT LIES in this one. Orlando Beach... I'd like to kick him square in the face, and I'm not kidding!

#31     Jun 19, 2013
  2. LEAPup

LEAPup

"It's" mad over the fact that it can't shave/trim it's GASH like real American gals do.:)
    And guarantee, she fell on a log splitter at one time or another.:D

#32     Jun 19, 2013
  3. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

Nobody can pucker their lips that small.

#33     Jun 19, 2013
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

He did say he went to the beach in Orlando. There is no beach there.

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&postid=3744398&highlight=Orlando#post3744398

#34     Jun 20, 2013

5. When a person is recalling a night from 25 years ago I wouldn't call them a liar if they recalled a minor detail wrong.

#35     Jun 20, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

LOL

A BEACH in Orlando and his ship being IN PORT are minor details?

#36     Jun 20, 2013
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Of course they're minor. Just like the subtle and minor differences between wanting to vote for Obama, or for Ron Paul. Minor differences between the two.

#37     Jun 20, 2013
  8. I have uncles who were in The Navy when they were young and they and their friends have told us many stories about their drunken one night stands while sailing across the world.I seriously doubt they remember the exact city or port of every skank they banged from 25 + years ago .

#38     Jun 20, 2013
  9. Lucrum

Lucrum

Irrelevant. Rectum does remember the "port", Orlando. Only there is no port and no beach.

#39     Jun 20, 2013
  10. A person can easily get the cities in FL mixed up when recalling a one night stand from 25 years ago.

#40     Jun 20, 2013