Calling you out Ricter

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LEAPup, Jun 19, 2013.

1. Really LeapUp you are stupid. Ricter say her port in Florida. Then Ricter say he go to Orlando when he have freedom to go. Ricter never say he port in the Orlando. You Leapup try to bullshit.
    Ricter never say he port in Orlando. He only say he port in Florida then go to Orlando.

#21     Jun 19, 2013
  2. You don't know what the fuck you are talking about.

#22     Jun 19, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

Stick to working in your massage parlor, bitch.

#23     Jun 19, 2013
  4. Lucrum

Lucrum

A theme you repeat frequently. Apparently you desperately need to believe this so you can sleep at night. I've PM'd my exact home address to three different people over the years. All claiming they were going show up, none ever did.

#24     Jun 19, 2013
  5. TGregg

TGregg

Life's hard for `tards, I bet.

#25     Jun 19, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

LOL. You are so full of crap. Your memory is shot. Try writing things down.

#26     Jun 19, 2013
  7. LEAPup

LEAPup

Poor bentarrow. He's lucky if he can get up in the mornings tie his shoes, and take a piss.

#27     Jun 19, 2013
  8. LEAPup

LEAPup

And then a you a this a say... Seriously, will you PLEASE step in front of a bus! You've got to be the dumbest poster ET has ever seen. Yes, you are dumber than rcg, ak, bentarrow, etc., combined! God damned bless America if you were ALLOWED to come here!:(

#28     Jun 19, 2013
  9. LEAPup

LEAPup

The only conversation this "thing" could talk about is the local fish market where "it" came from.

#29     Jun 19, 2013
  10. LEAPup

LEAPup

Lol! You're somewhere around 6'3"
    No wonder they didn't show up! Lol!!!!!!!!!! I was a competitive bodybuilder at one time, and brown belt in Jiu Jitsu. I would think a few times before taking you on, as I know I'd have a mess on my hands if I screwed up my attack. Of course, I'm not a lunatic. Something to be said for that... Don't think I'd mess with you or Tsing...:eek:

#30     Jun 19, 2013