Calling jack hershey, Earth to jack hershey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucrum, Mar 31, 2008.

1. .. and its April 1st for you every day .. baby!!!

#11     Apr 1, 2008
  2. it serioulsy pains me sometimes to get on this site due to the lack of intelligence.. seriously.. i thought most traders were of above average intelligence.. nad so many fo these posts prove that I am wrong...

1. have you heard of the richard wyckoff trading method?

i hope so... guess what he doesn't get royalties everytime someone mentions his name in the strategy they use..

2. how about richard dennis? turtle traders? hmm. same with him.. based on richard dennis turtle traders method.. doesn't mean he is behind it..

3. all it says on peak trading web site is that it is a platform based on the Jack Hershey Tradign method.. it does not say jack owns the right sor the company.. i did my due diligence which is a word very few on elite have ever thought of...
    jack hershey doesn't own the company and isn't employed by the company

Further.. let me get this straight .. a company pays a programmer a bunch of money to put together an actual platform for the hershey method.. last i checked on this site.. the hershey method was a popular post adn you guys are upset about it? I suppose it is just pure jealousy and disdain because no one is naming a system after you. Wether or not you actually makle a bunch of money trading or not.. havign a system named after you si pretty cool.. I understand why you are so jealous.. me I look at it and I say.. wow thats great now it will be easier for people to understand the method and learn form it.. it also will allow people to systematically punch hole sin his method if they want to try... it is out in the open for all of us to critique! now what in the hell is wrong with that I ask? oh yeah i forgot it's not named after you .. Mr. Whiteknuckled 1 lot trader!!
    Peace

#12     Apr 2, 2008
  3. i have too many thigns to think about rather than go back through my posts and try adn impress you of all peopel with my spelling? Prove it then.. when did spyder own up to it?

if spyder owned up to it.. then shouldn't your post be calling out spyder?

for the record I am fantastic at spelling... it is my typing that really needs some work.

Once again you made the incorrect assumption, you took your initial idea and thought it was right.. when in reality it was wrong... it is my typing skill that is weak not my spelling!!!!!!!!!

#13     Apr 2, 2008
  4. This will be my final post on this thread.. I am sure you are smiling just now!

I do not know if Jack Hershey is profitable or not, and I do not care... you make assumptions that have absolutely no basis? let me guess he was down 25 % on a trading contest or something.. who cares.. have you seen his trading records ? have you ?all of them?

We wil never know how well he or spyder doe sin teh market will we? I hope Newbies do see his posts, and I hope they learn from them.. doesn't mean it is the end all strategy.

Anyway .. a word of advice for you... WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF and worry about YOURSELF!!
    I post on here many days out of boredom.. pure boredom and to help a few people that appear sincere.. oh yeah many times i find the posts on here to be comical.. including yours!

Have a good night sir.. MONEY NEVER SLEEPS
    and I am sure your demo account is dying to place trades in the morning!

trading is the hardest way to earn an easy living! ha i took that from someone .. wish it was mine!

#14     Apr 2, 2008
  5. Its 'and" not "adn". It has always been "and". Also, "&" is acceptable. However, someone who is "fantastic" with his spelling, should be able to spell such a simple word as "and".

I am sure that you are "fantastic" with that "thign" you call trading. How's that working out for you? Maybe, you need to stay in the market all the time. Just think, you too could be making $ 1 million per day just like Jack.

#15     Apr 2, 2008
  6. jhithers

jhithers

You realize what an idiot (idots) you are?

If you hate JH so much, why do you keep putting him on the front page? I think you guys who start 1,000 threads complaining about JH are worse than JH himself. I wish I had a way to put you all on ignore at once, but it is a full time job.

Just stop. The man could not have possibly caused you that much pain. In the end, whatever situation you are in is your own fault. Step up, take responsibility, and focus on improving yourself. Quit using JH as a crutch.

#16     Apr 2, 2008
  7. Jack is a fraud and a failure at life. He couldn't string together a few winning trades to save his pathetic life.

#17     Apr 6, 2008
  8. hmm "snowhite" just signed up and immediately starts posting about JH...wonder who he could be?

#18     Apr 6, 2008
  9. Nah... what's really sad is that Jack makes delusional claims like being able to routinely capture 3X daily range but when he's asked for proof all he has that's concrete is -24% in a trading contest. So he tries to BS his way out of it with gibberish that it's actually going on but only he and his kool-aid drinking sycophants can see it. ROTFLMAO!!!

#19     Apr 6, 2008