Calling jack hershey, Earth to jack hershey

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Lucrum, Mar 31, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

Jack,
    How long are you going to pretend you haven't noticed this question on your stochastics equation?

"I've got plenty of trading books but not Edwards and McGee I'm afraid. So, if I may, let me rephrase the question.

What is T H E stochastics equation(s) that Y O U use?

And just to make it both simple and time efficient for you to respond how about if you post J U S T the stochastics equation(s) that Y O U use.
    No explanations, no obfuscation, no history "lessons" and no off topic banter."

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=121271&perpage=6&pagenumber=54

2. ehorn

ehorn

3. hughb

hughb

What's the deal with Jack Hershey threads? They get deleted pretty damb quick. Does he pay protection money to the mods or sumthin?

4. Lucrum

Lucrum

Thanks, after skimming over those threads though I didn't notice the equation for stochs that jack is using and claims is different from the one I posted.

Which is what my question was. I don't care how he or anyone else uses stochs.
    Why in the world he would avoid answering such a simple question, I have no idea.

5. I have arthritis. Typing for lazy people isn't my bag.

I think that when I said I use the Stochs on Qcharts and after trader666 gave you the defaults, you were pretty much home free.

When I say that %D can be done 6 ways as mentioned in Achelis on page 271, what I am saying is that I have looked into how %D works and the variations obtainable.

I feel that you are on a quest of some sort. It has a lot to do with me and little to do with using Stochs to make money.

You do not have any ideas why I am "avoiding" doing your request. That is fine with a lot of people and I am one of those.

If someone feels like it they can look at several of my charts and reverse engineer what Qcharts is doing or they can simply post an exerpt from the Qcharts supporting educational tools.

If you are patient someone will probably come to your aid.

I have already verbalized the three equations in the thread where you got so upset with me.

Give yourself a break.

6. Lucrum

Lucrum

1) Sorry to hear about that jack I have it in my neck, although you sure do an awful lot of typing when you want to.

2)So I have to contact Qcharts to find out what the "preferred" equation is?
    The "defaults"(parameters) aren't what I'm asking for jack, but then you know that already.

3)So does that mean there are six different equations?

4)Your partly correct, only my quest is for the stochs equation that YOU said is preferred to the one I posted. Don't flatter yourself jack. It has NOTHING to do with you.

5)Your totally correct and I still don't, unless of course there are no other equations. Now that might explain it.

6)Verbalized? You know I read those posts jack and I sure don't recall enough "verbalization" of any different equations for me to be able to actually write one down. By equation I mean something like : CL = Close [today] - Lowest Low [in %K Periods]

HL =Highest High [in %K Periods] - Lowest Low [in %K Periods]

%K = CL / HL *100

Don't soil your Depends jack, I'm not now nor have I ever been the least bit upset with you.

7. No way your'e getting the Jack Hershey DeCoder ring and combination Pocket Protector after an outburst like that.

8. Cheese

Cheese

The Peak Trader Pro package just gives a grouping or consolidation of commonplace data:
    - trendlines or channels which are as old as the markets
    - 5 min bar pro rata volume which you can already segment in 1m bars or other formats
    - DOM which you can access on your charts or brokers package
    - time & sales which you can get in varied styles on your charts or brokers package
    - tick charts which you can color as you want in your chart program
    - stretch/squeeze which you can observe - if you can put it to any use.

So there is nothing there to warrant any venom at all on your part. If you don't want any of it, you have no complaint to make. If you do, all this stuff has been presented beforehand at ET. Therefore you have no grounds for taking any adverse view.
    :)

9. After using Peak Trader, I was finally able to stay in the market for the entire day.

It allows you to make money when the market goes up, when the market goes down, and even when its sideways.

Some people don't understand how to make money on sideways moves, however, once you read over 3,000 mutterings of Jack, it suddenly becomes clear.

During a sideways market, you get out the white pages, you start calling people randomly and try to convince them to buy the peak trader software. If they do, and mention your name, you get a check for $ 4.95 mailed to your home. If they then help you sell the software, they get $ 4.95, and you get $ 1.00 extra for every sale made.

Its April 1st baby!!!

10. THE MAJORITY OF PEOPEL ON THIS BLOG ARE LOSERS.. IN NO WAY OR FORM DOES IT SAY JACK HERSHEY IS SELLING SOFTWARE ON HIS METHOD. hIS METHOD HAS MERIT, BUT YOU GUYS ON THIS SITE .. SEEM TO BE THE BIGGEST CONSPIRACY THEORISTS I HAVE EVER SEEN..

SERIOUSLY.. IT CRACKS ME UP ALL THE TIME YOU GUYS WASTE ON NEEDLESS BANTER. I TRULY CANNOT IMAGINE ANY OF YOU ACTUALLY TRADING.. WHAT JOKES

#10     Apr 1, 2008