Calling it quits and saying goodbye to ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Port1385, Oct 5, 2008.

1. bstay

bstay

Isn't this an old post from some months back? i remember this same 8yrs don't know what else to do bum. seems recycling a story can get about the same attention each time.

#41     Oct 5, 2008
  2. Is this Port dude known for this kind of dumshit? this is so immature......get a life dude

o.......we still believe your 8 years of losing performance though :) good luck

#42     Oct 5, 2008

3. Really pathetic.

#43     Oct 5, 2008
  4. Tums

Tums

5. #45     Oct 5, 2008
  6. port1385, daytrading isnt for everyone, have you switch to other type of trading like swing trading, or just old fashion short term investing?

#46     Oct 5, 2008
  7. #47     Oct 5, 2008
  8. Port, Your an A-Hole.. But you will be missed by me, and I wish you the best in your future endeavors.

Most of the smart money is in cash on the sidelines anyway right now.

#48     Oct 5, 2008
  9. Take what's left of your money and move to Costa Rica. Spend the rest of your life fucking half naked Latin girls. The US is history. Meet me on the beach for a drink.

#49     Oct 5, 2008
  10. I thought about the situation and I think I can make a payback to ET for the opportunity I have had here.

Times do change as is stated.

I want to thank nokhoi for inviting me here It was a good idea in those days.

Spyder has been paying it forward here for years now. There is no way to express my appreciation for his accomplishing all the things he has for the benefit of others and for so long.

I believe my presence here is outweighed by the trouble it causes Baron Robertson and his business pursuits.

My thanks to all the people who engaged with me on their pursuits and my pool extraction interests as depicted by the PVT, Sector Rotation and SCT.

I'm shutting down my membership in ET now.

#50     Oct 5, 2008