Calling it quits and saying goodbye to ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Port1385, Oct 5, 2008.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

"Calling it quits and saying goodbye to ET"

So? You needed to start a new thread on the subject? If you're really leaving just go. Trust me nobody gives a shit.

When I leave I'm not saying a word. Because trust me - NOBODY gives shit.

#31     Oct 5, 2008
  2. Alex Wasilewski is a pretty big swinging dick in this community.

N.

#32     Oct 5, 2008
  3. I think you are right on this. The isolation of opinion that many restrain on themselves by only frequenting a certain specialized social aspect will eventually make them out of sync with the rest of society.

I said in some earlier posts that people should manage and budget their time - think about a calendar and invest in social activities to balance their lives.

Also spending time in nature is very healthy. Be it on the beach, in a park or the woods ... on the sea, fishing at a lake or river. It all works wonders for people getting broken down by their "over levering" their social investment into their profession. As we all know - you should not let everything in your life centre around trading - as that kind of leverage will break you in the end.
    :D

#33     Oct 5, 2008
    #34     Oct 5, 2008
  5. nkhoi

nkhoi

I will suggest the genuine poster to learn how to use the search button. The are literally hundreds of pages on any kind of trading subjects. Meanwhile he can learn a lesson in the value of perseverance.

#35     Oct 5, 2008

6. PLEASE

DO

NOT

FEED

THIS

TROLL

Mods move this to chit chat

#36     Oct 5, 2008
  7. Bye Stock_Trad3r!

#37     Oct 5, 2008
  8. Or how about this for a novel idea, when the moderators see someone like the OP (using one of his multiple nicks) starting a troll thread just delete it, eventually he'll get fed up and not bother :)

#38     Oct 5, 2008
  9. zdreg

zdreg

people are always willing to give up their freedom for so little in return. It is like censorship on tv. if u don't like what's on write a letter or post a flame.
    I dislike his posts but let him have his fun and have a little bit of a life.
    He is now a friend of Ivan the mod. let them hang
    out together.

#39     Oct 5, 2008
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

I think is Ivan is from Russia.

Ivan the Terrible?

:D

#40     Oct 5, 2008