Calling it quits and saying goodbye to ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Port1385, Oct 5, 2008.

1. dve250

dve250

Do not listen to this guy, he'll try to scam you.

#21     Oct 5, 2008
  2. bit

bit

LOL, great thread, Port! :D

#22     Oct 5, 2008
  3. The reason this is a pointless post, with no good point proven, is trading is different from the real world of work in the terms that emotions are the key , more than strategy, as the first can side wind the second at any point.

Therefore each individual Trader must find there own personality matched specific style, yes obviously, but due to this now my point,

Seeing people jump at the fact of someone failing after such determination shows concern, and support( from some )
    which is a good thing. Faking the issue to begin with is a bad thing.

If someone has found there niche in this world congrats, but aiding in attention to those struggling is kind, and the starter to this thread is not.

#24     Oct 5, 2008
  4. I have seen some of your stock picks so I really believed you.

#25     Oct 5, 2008
  5. I agree, and it's damaging to a forum to allow some pathetic idiot troll like the OP and his multiple nicks to come up with this kind of dross every week just to seek attention. Everyone appreciates a good joke and there are some very dry senses of humour around here but the post didn't even have any amusement value.

One day a genuine poster will ask for advice on a similar subject and get few replies, in fact this topic just a few months ago would have been full of pages of valuable advice from knowledgeable and experienced traders.

It's a shame when a useful resource like this loses credibility because of a few internet vandals with nothing better to do.

#26     Oct 5, 2008
  6. candles

candles

LOL

#27     Oct 5, 2008
  7. cokezero

cokezero

I've seen this post before and now it's obvious you're trying to capitalize on other people's sympathy.

It is amazing you're lazy enough to just copy and paste your old post. At least you should have come up with a new story. Jesus Christ...

OP you're an evil bastard...

#28     Oct 5, 2008
  8. mental illness is prevalent in the stay at home trader world.

no joke.

Fats

#29     Oct 5, 2008
  9. Who are the heavy weight advisors?

#30     Oct 5, 2008