Calling it quits and saying goodbye to ET

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Port1385, Oct 5, 2008.

1. T28, you can quit anytime you want.

Or, can you.....

#11     Oct 5, 2008
  2. I can Advise you for a fee.

a reasonable fee

PM if interested

#12     Oct 5, 2008
  3. please let this poor guy save his money for a new start and something that makes more sense.

#13     Oct 5, 2008
  4. I will fly out to you, teach you to be profitable in 2-3 days, leave you with a discretionary system that I use (ES,ZG futures only) and teach you how to mentally trade successfully. I only ask that you pay the plane fare and couch to crash on. I don't need or want your money.

When you become successful, you can donate some of your dough (I don't care who it is or how much as long as it's to some kids charity).

#14     Oct 5, 2008
  5. Everyone I talk to says to quit. My family thinks I am just a gambler. My psychiatrist thinks I am addicted to trading.
    ---------------------------------

Yeah yeah yeah, but that's not the point. Do they have any money left?

#15     Oct 5, 2008
  6. I will teach you, and give you my system

Lessons: 30 lessons in 2 months

Every single day You also need to bring slippers and fit it on for me .

E. s. d. You need to rub my left shoulders blade.

E. s. d. You need to buy me oreos and milk every morning 8:00 SHARP , before the market opens.
    Server it on 2 plates, and in a tea cup, warmed @ 80 degrees.

E. s. d. you need to rub my golden retriever's belly for 40 minutes around 12:00 pm during the market hours.

If you can accomplish this, pm me, I will give you the phone booth to call me at.

#16     Oct 5, 2008
  7. dve250

dve250

So what were you trading? The only time I made money trading was when I traded stocks. Futures trading seemed to be a losing game no matter what I tried. Maybe you're trading the wrong instrument.

#17     Oct 5, 2008
  8. NY_HOOD

NY_HOOD

DO NOT LISTEN TO THESE POSTS. i just pm'ed you.

#18     Oct 5, 2008
  9. most unprofitable traders last a year or so. Port, you lasted 8 years. I praise your valiant efforts in going thru so much pain. But really, you should've quit when you didn't make money in that bull market.

You said all you really wanted was to make a point, etc......I'm sure you didn't follow that rule. You had no dicipline and therefore you couldn't survive. You held losers too long, in hope for a miraculous comeback. It's good that you're quitting now. better late than never. good luck man.....you're still young and I'm sure you'll find something worthwhile.

#19     Oct 5, 2008
  10. This was a bogus post guys. I just wanted to see how many would jump on this quitting wagon.

I posted this about 3-4 hours ago and already I have 4 pages of replies. What is it about quitting and failing that people gravitate towards on this site.

Why is good performance ignored, but a failure seems to get so much attention? In other parts of society, good performance is always noticed, but on this site it is simply ignored and then it must be fake.

#20     Oct 5, 2008