Calling All Jimmy Jams

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Nothing about the above quoted text seems incongruent to you?

- Spydertrader

#61     Oct 22, 2007
  2. Surdo

Surdo

Alex is just excited over tommorow's NYC taxi cab strike, he can gouge riders.

"sudso"

#62     Oct 22, 2007
  3. prix

prix

I've been in the puredick room.

It's just a couple of tools who were members of the John Carter room and decided to run a room since their trading was not getting any better.
    If it was not for the monthly feeds this old geekster would still be doing the Taxi Cab drive dance.
    Truth be told, these two are moronic.
    Avoid at any cost.

Yay +5 yay +8

Oops - 25 stop.

You should see them when the market reverses intraday, takes the idiot half the day to realize it.

Moronic trading avoid at all cost, real subpar crap oh and the Cajun Limpdick has an attitude problem, treats users like dirt, go figure.

Prix

#63     Oct 22, 2007

4. Wow, prix !! Spoken like a true winner. Just as your name implies !!!

I was in Puretick room back in Feb.
    I did the Trial and found a few tools and tidbits of information which have benefited me still up to today.

I never subscribed as a monthly member. I just felt like I could progress on my own combining other styles along with my own to have a profitable method.

Alex, dont listen to these crazy clowns. I think what you do for newbies is really good. And NO your calls were not always spot on. (Pretty damn good , though ) The most impt thing I admired is how you made such a concerted effort in actually teaching the newbie trader about futures trading with TOTAL SINCERITY while I was there. You could just tell in your voice how you really really wanted the newbie to be educated and learn to do this on his own..
    You sure gave me a solid foundation to build off of in developing my Futures trading style. Kudos to you.

Didnt care much for your partner Cajun. Had a few choice words with him about a Billing dispute. But have to admit he did manage the room pretty good.

Anyway, Congrats on your first year anniversary. Keep up the good work. :cool:

#64     Oct 22, 2007
  5. Thanks many times over!

Caj

#65     Oct 22, 2007