Calling All Jimmy Jams

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Aug 6, 2007.

1. Hey folks,

PureTick stepped up to the plate and addressed my issues--in a very professional manner I might add. I had direct contact with Geoff and Alex and they were both very open to helping out in any way they can.

Lessoned learned for me is traders have options in who they do business with. I can choose a larger firm who staffs armies of low wage workers that return phone calls right away and focus on up selling their products 24/7 using spam; or I can choose a smaller firm that focuses on developing working relationships with its clients teaching them how to succeed in the trading business.

After my lengthy conversations with both Geoff and Alex, I learned that puretick would rather talk directly with its clients v.s. handing them off to a general staffer who doesn't know anything about trading. The cost is I may have to wait a little longer to get a communication, however, I do feel the rewards outweigh the costs.

I plan on renewing my business with puretick in the near future.

#51     Sep 7, 2007
  2. Excellent

#52     Sep 9, 2007
  3. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

For some odd reason, my post regarding the $10 refund was deleted.

I reported several weeks ago that the $10 refund was received.

Thank you.

Please do not delete this post.

#53     Sep 11, 2007
  4. Bankster

Bankster

I'm a member of the PT site. I referred a few people over via their referral program.

they are sending me $150 a month right now to my paypal account like clockwork. I dont think they'd stress $10

#54     Sep 11, 2007
  5. Go away you are just annoying

#55     Sep 11, 2007
  6. Losing your keys.. now thats annoying

#56     Sep 26, 2007
  7. Helo, Dung here.

We not undurstnd this? Spec tradr show wi wi to other ST trader?
    Yes. ha ha. Mabee we get for ST big date with $mr market$ No?
    Other tell us ST watch Spec tradr in bthroom. hahaha.

we go now get redy friday. somebody goning to get
    market fluked real quick soon. hahaha. yes.

fdung

#57     Oct 5, 2007
  8. Bankster

Bankster

Asians do too (???) The week I was in PureTick he made decent money, so I guess he could go get an implant.

BK

#58     Oct 19, 2007
  9. I feel sorry for you.

#59     Oct 19, 2007
  10. Hey Cajun,

You gave someone a 10.00 refund without checking with me? We can't afford that. We are snake oil salesman and need every dime.

I wish I had more time to try and stir the pot up, make fun of some of the low IQ denizens we encounter, but running this room as successfully as we have has truly cut into my time. But it is so easy to stir up the losing traders into such stupid outbursts that it does lead true developing traders to check out our room.

Elite Trader is part of the reason we are one of the fastest growing trading rooms in the nation and soon to celebrate our one year anniversary on November 6th.

Thank you all but especially the idiots.

Got to get some rest and get ready for another outstanding day tomorrow.

Alex L. Wasilewski
    Co-Founder & Head Trader
    Trades That Work
    www.puretick.com
    1-877-GOLONG1 (1-877-465-6641)

#60     Oct 22, 2007