Calling All Jimmy Jams

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Aug 6, 2007.

1. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Yes, I am crying in my soup. See attached.

What you don't know about integrity goes hand in hand with your trading results. It's a slam-dunk, as they say in the old country.

#41     Aug 7, 2007
  2. Nice paper account plumboy the fact you need to attach it means you are pretty lame and in need of attention.

#42     Aug 7, 2007
  3. Really so this is your real account? I noticed in your comms section you paid 7k over the last three years for around 700 trades giving you $10 a trade would you mind telling me who your broker was back in 2003 as I was paying a lot more than that?

Well done you Plum

#43     Aug 7, 2007
  4. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

This is a house account through my broker with Strategy Runner with a decent discount.
    These are 100% automated strategies.

#44     Aug 7, 2007
  5. Cause they are thats why you were trying to learn to trade at PT!!

(Being a plum isnt a crime lying about it is)

#45     Aug 7, 2007
  6. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

No. As a rule, I checkout every website, chatroom, etc. to see what other traders are doing. Once in a while I get an idea for a new strategy.
    But none of that is relevant to the issue. PureTick is dishonest. I don't care how they represent their performance.
    I know what it takes to be a good trader but I also know that research is never finished. However, I think I can safely say that I can skip PureTick with the confidence that I've missed nothing.:p

#46     Aug 7, 2007
  7. BTW can you lend me $10 I promise I will pay it back Plumboy?

#47     Aug 7, 2007
  8. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

So how was the "room" today? Make any money?:cool:

About the loan, anyone associated with PureTick as you are needs to put up collateral before any loan can be considered.

I doubt that the guy who runs the "room" owns any collateral to put up. Probably why he was desperate for the $10:p
    A jerk is as a jerk does:D

#48     Aug 8, 2007
  9. Thanks. Alex is a good speaker. He likes to get on here and stir things up every so often. It's funny to watch the pessimists squirm.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#49     Aug 14, 2007
  10. We focus on customer satisfaction. But Ha your never happy ZTrader. How'd you do today? Alex's record of todays trades is posted every night.

First you complained that you couldn't get a $10 refund, then you don't want it. Your just here to complain and not learn. I should not even be wasting my time replying.

CajunSniper / Puretick.com Administrator-Trader

#50     Aug 14, 2007