Calling All Jimmy Jams

Discussion in 'Events' started by Spectra, Aug 6, 2007.

1. I must say I can't quite understand the reason for your post. But I will say that now that you're here instead of Cajun Nightmare, maybe you can explain why neither of the two of you respond to Puretick or personal emails or answer the phone for weeks at a time?

You're on ET trolling for new subscribers, but the newbs who bark up your tree get ignored. Explanation?

#11     Aug 6, 2007
  2. opm8

opm8

But what if you're performing at your potential? My problem with the need for a coach is the implication that there's something consistently wrong. If a trading problem develops I could compare a coach to a visit with the doctor. It's the ongoing crutch that bothers me.

opm8

#12     Aug 6, 2007
  3. I've been mentored when I first started at a prop. firm.

Though, I don't believe in "online" coaching.

My opinion lies with coaching / mentoring to be done in a face-to-face basis.

#13     Aug 7, 2007

4. no, its that top performers want to push for the next level, no matter how good they are. there is no such thing as performing at potential, one can always improve in some fashion and potenial is limitless-- and it takes someone from the outside to see how this can be done at times. my opinion only, ofcourse.

best wishes
    surf

#14     Aug 7, 2007
  5. opm8

opm8

Yeah I think we fundamentally disagree on this point, Surf, even though I see where you're coming from.

Personally, I perform to my own levels of expectations and what others are doing is of no interest. I suppose if you need help to beat out the guy you read about in the magazine that's one thing. Keeping up with the Joneses has never been my thing, though, so I'm happy with my own feedback loop and wouldn't consult someone's help unless there were a problem.

opm8

#15     Aug 7, 2007
  6. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

Because he's a dishonest vendor.

#16     Aug 7, 2007
  7. Somebody say coach? :)

#17     Aug 7, 2007
  8. Stop crying over 10 bucks you pussy. If you spent half as much effort learning to trade as you do complaining you may not need those guys who are not dishonest from my limited dealing with them

#18     Aug 7, 2007
  9. ZTrader888

ZTrader888

I don't think I need them. But I will continue to request that refund.

#19     Aug 7, 2007
  10. Surdo

Surdo

You are one busy guy @ 9:33AM.

el surdo

#20     Aug 7, 2007