calling all JC Trading Group, Coastal Trade Securities,T3 Capital & Dimension Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mathew1659, Apr 22, 2010.

1. cstfx

cstfx

FDIC insured?

#31     Jul 24, 2010

2. what firm is that?

#32     Jul 25, 2010
  3. Total bullshit.

There isn't a firm in the world who will give you .00025 (or less) with 100% payout.

Lies.

#33     Jul 25, 2010
  4. Relax. Maybe he added an extra zero.

#34     Jul 25, 2010
  5. TTSCAM

TTSCAM

Just my 2 cents:

I did called them about 5-6 months ago when I was shopping around. When they sent me the contract for me to sign, it was not with JC or Oceanview, it was with a third company, that I don't even remember the name right now. I called JC and asked them about this third company and also asked them about the managing directors of Oceanview and their involvement with JC. Well, as soon as I started asking those questions they completely changed their attitude and basically told me they were not going to answer them......

After what happened with VCM/TT I had to do a proper research, and found it very weird that they couldn't even tell me what the third company involved (in the contract) was about.....

Obviously, I never sent them any money.

If you are considering joining JC Trading, please read the contract carefully and ask any questions about any doubt you might have in terms of which company will handle your deposit.

#35     Jul 26, 2010