calling all JC Trading Group, Coastal Trade Securities,T3 Capital & Dimension Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mathew1659, Apr 22, 2010.

1. stoxmann

stoxmann

Also the 90% payout stinx and the commission is a bit high AND only 10-1 leverage??? No thanks.

#21     Apr 23, 2010
  2. lol.
    i love this thread. i wish i could reply, but i promised not to.

#22     Apr 25, 2010
  3. I worry less about the initial deposit required and more about making sure I get my money out when needed. 5k vs. 10k really doesn't mean much, because you better have at least a couple years living expenses saved up if your going to plunge into day trading to see you thru until you are reliably profitable.

Where do the "Such-and-Such Trading won't pay me" complaints go? Is there a bitchfest message board we can look at for rumors? A division of the BBB or SEC or FINRA or FBI or somebody else where real legal complaints are raised? Is there actually firm risk here? Should we be looking for a bond to be posted or an insurance policy?

#23     Apr 29, 2010
  4. mucazzi

mucazzi

Anyone know anything about Broad Street Trading? How long have they been around? etc?

#24     Apr 29, 2010
  5. CQNC

CQNC

i think OCV is a dead end, or they have a serious communication problem at the moment.

anyone know if they're still alive?

Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon@googlemail.com>
    to @gmail.com
    date Fri, Jul 23, 2010 at 17:48
    subject Delivery Status Notification (Failure)

hide details 17:48 (4 minutes ago)

Delivery to the following recipient failed permanently:

adam@oceanviewcapitalllc.com

Technical details of permanent failure:
    Google tried to deliver your message, but it was rejected by the recipient domain. We recommend contacting the other email provider for further information about the cause of this error. The error that the other server returned was: 550 550 #5.1.0 Address rejected adam@oceanviewcapitalllc.com (state 14).

#25     Jul 23, 2010
  6. DT3

DT3

#26     Jul 23, 2010
  7. CQNC

CQNC

click on them and see what happens when you hit send...

#27     Jul 23, 2010
  8. I once worked for a firm that J&C Jhon and Chris had worked for, I started a bit after they left they are honest guys been in the "biz" broker/branch mangers and trading probadly 20 + years each. JC does require a U4, and one year lockup

#28     Jul 23, 2010
  9. nbates

nbates

Minumum: 5,000 (amount negotiable, FDIC Insured)
    PerShare: 0.00025 (or less)
    Leverage: N/A (5k or whatever is risk, trade the Company's capital)
    Payout: 100%
    Funds Availability: Next day (wire out online anytime thereafter)
    Software: N/A (have own, use execution API - Sterling/Hydra exist)
    U4/Fingerprints: No

Who do you think?

#29     Jul 23, 2010
  10. Commision sounds solid, the rest sounds a bit fishy!

#30     Jul 23, 2010