calling all JC Trading Group, Coastal Trade Securities,T3 Capital & Dimension Traders

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by mathew1659, Apr 22, 2010.

1. I didnt mean to say 10k min deposit with jc trading, sorry.
    but when i talked to them this morning i said i saw a post on here saying that they had a 5K min, he said they raised it and now its 7500
    I think everything i posted is probably pretty standard what each firm is normally offering, however some things are slightly negotiable depending on who you talk to as you noticed in some of the things i posted about firms on this thread starting out saying x amount then changing it because from speaking to you they can tell you are well informed on what you are looking for and what is offered from other firms. the other major thing is how much volume you do, 500k shares a month would give you allot of negotiating power with most firms

#11     Apr 23, 2010
  2. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

JC Trading is a division of a CBSX B/D. All the traders trade on the CBSX....get fingerprinted, etc.

#12     Apr 23, 2010
  3. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

Yes, JC Trading definitely offers remote.

#13     Apr 23, 2010
  4. 500k per month and you will be lucky to get someone to answer the phone.

500k per month is less than 25k per day. Not even worth the office space and data feeds, IMO.

#14     Apr 23, 2010
  5. depends on what % of payout you have, if the firm is getting 5% then that could easily be a good amount
    plus all the firms that i talked to, the trader pays the data fees, having a desk at a firm is an extra also depending on the firm, oceanview charges $250/month.
    thats why i said with most firms, because most firms dont give 100% payout.

#15     Apr 23, 2010
  6. clubber lang
    Have you traded with any of these firms? or worked at a prop firm, I started this string because I was hoping to get opinions, if any of you have could you tell about your experiences?

#16     Apr 23, 2010
  7. stoxmann

stoxmann

so you really feel JC can pass the new scrutiny by the SEC (just being a "division" of a cbsx firm)?

I guess I'm pretty conservative in that the S7 firms seem to be "safer" and less likely to ever get shut down.

Tough choice here between JC and Echo.

#17     Apr 23, 2010
  8. t0pd0g

t0pd0g

Absolutely, please search some of my past posts. I actually called the SEC to check them out. Keep in mind, you do trade through a BD on the CBSX.

#18     Apr 23, 2010
  9. what do you guys think about this firm ocean view capital, jc trading uses them as their broker dealer, i googled them and manta.com said they have 1-4 employees? and its based out of california, not likeing that very much, kinda thinking about going with T3

#19     Apr 23, 2010
  10. stoxmann

stoxmann

Really like t3live. However, they aren'ta B/D, correct? To me, it's just too much risk right now.

#20     Apr 23, 2010