Calling All FX, Indices, and Crypto Traders! Trade up to $300K with Funding Talent

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by LoganSilver, Mar 23, 2021.

1. Saxio

Saxio

I am gonna educate you a little bit about the standard in the REAL prop industry :

here are some examples of real prop firms :

ttps://propex.com.au/sites/all/themes/propex2/files/getting_started_in_proprietry_trading.pdf

https://www.optiver.com/insights/blog/how-we-hire-at-optiver/

https://www.nyenburgh.com/proprietary-trading/

NONE of those firms require you to pay ANY fee , if you pass the HARD selection , they will train you , put you on the simulator..after you proven yourself to trade profitable and consistently on demo you can go live and trade firms capital .

profits that traders make are paid from company capital ONLY beacuse fees to join don’t exist

Remote trading is only possible after you have proven yourself in actual trading on site .

A lot of the real prop firms have disapperead because a lot of trading became automated , much less discretionary trading .
    This fact has given the rise to “prop” firms like yours and so many others .
    These days you find a “prop” shop on almost every corner of the street , thanks to the use of MLM through referral fees

GOLDSaxio

Last edited: Apr 16, 2021
    #21     Apr 16, 2021
  2. Saxio

Saxio

#22     Apr 16, 2021
    expiated likes this.
  3. Saxio

Saxio

Some props’s also pay salaries

P.S. Put up your numbers , PROVE ME WRONG

#23     Apr 16, 2021
  4. Saxio

Saxio

your lovely CEO Jesse says : “MAJORITY is NOT connected “

B3960A56-90F1-43E9-B194-DDE0EF1CF049.jpeg

Indicating that the MAJORITY is paid from subscription fees

#24     Apr 16, 2021
  5. expiated

expiated

Hey, I went to your website and was going to sign up, but there was something about a registration fee, the amount of which I could not find specified anywhere. Plus, it indicated something like $155 would be due, but in another place I read something about paying $75 a month. However, I could not find this mentioned on the page where I was asked for my credit card number. I believe there was also some kind of vague reference to being contacted about payment details AFTER joining. Needless to say, I found all this kind of dubious, and therefore elected NOT to complete the registration process.

#25     Sep 8, 2021
  6. expiated

expiated

#26     Sep 8, 2021
  7. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

Gawd, what an aweful offer. If you check T&C you realize that they can bust any trading activity they don't like.

Meaning if you trade against their shitty demo and win hard because you exploit it, they just kick you out and you get nothing.

You're not even allowed to use an external datafeed, lol.

"
    During demo trading, it is strictly prohibited to do any of the following:

Use of strategies that take advantage of errors in display of prices or delays in their updates;

Perform transactions that involve:

• Straddling;
    • External data feeds;
    • A purpose of tampering with trading;
    • A contradiction with the Terms and Conditions of the Provider;
    • A purpose that contradicts how trading is performed in the real world on the forex market or in a manner that would establish concerns that the Provider may suffer loss or damage as a result of the Customer’s activity.
    If the Customer engages in any of the practices described in Section 6.3,

(i) the Provider may consider it as a failure to meet the conditions of the particular Funding Talent Challenge and/or Funding Talent Flex Model(s), or
    the Provider may remove the transactions that violate the prohibition from the Customer’s trading history and/or not count their results in the profits and/or losses achieved by the demo trading.

(ii) If the Customer engages in any of the practices described in Section 6.3 repeatedly, and the Provider has previously notified the Customer thereof, the Provider may prevent the Customer from accessing all Services without any compensation. In such a case, the Customer is not entitled to a refund of the fees paid."

...how trading is done in the real world Forex... I can tell you that in the real world Forex people arb the shit out of each other. Idiots fleecing even bigger idiots. Just another form of bucket shop

#27     Sep 10, 2021
    Laissez Faire likes this.
  8. Overnight

Overnight

The real world and prop firms are mutually exclusive.

#28     Sep 10, 2021
  9. MrMuppet

MrMuppet

This is NOT a proprietary trading firm. They don't trade

#29     Sep 11, 2021