Call Me Crazy ( GOOG Related)

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Handsome, Apr 27, 2007.

1. mde2004

mde2004

bad trade bozo, goog up 13 today.

#51     May 16, 2007
  2. wrong is wrong

no need to dress it up

#52     May 16, 2007
  3. I'm sorry you were wrong and didn't listen to me :(

You could have made money but you stubborn.

( I even help root goog to go up for you and you still say wrong is wrong :(

#53     May 17, 2007
  4. You being nasty once again to me? Just because I was correct in posting that GOOG was all set to go down <b>which it did by over 20 POINTS!!!!!!!!!</b> But you try and make it sound by your post that it went up right after my call you smart-alec.

You nasty person.
    Sore Loser!

Woof Woof!
    Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!

#54     May 17, 2007
  5. Today is Friday, May 18th, 2007 and is options expiration Friday and me, Handsome, must say that GOOG is acting like sick doggie.

So here is my <b>BOLDEST</b> prediction of the year to date.

On Monday, May 21st, if GOOG closes UP at the end of the day Monday then it will be on its way past $500.00

BUT

If GOOG closes DOWN at the end of Monday's trading day, then sorry to say GOOG will be on its way DOWN to below $400.00

Remember, you heard it here first. Be sure to watch where GOOG closes on Monday. Doogie looks sick but will it get better by Monday's close?

Woof, Woof!!!

#55     May 18, 2007
  6. google will never trade below 400

just like the people who thought google would break $300 a year ago

it is undervalued where it is now

#56     May 18, 2007
  7. hopefully you are right.

by the way - google differs from many other stocks in that it does seem more options driven.

for example, today so far AAPL has traded 55k ATM front month options (5.5 million shares equivalent, or 4 million delta adjusted if lack of volatility is factored in), out of total share volume of 15 million. so lets assume 20% of today's volume is directly related to option hedging and unhedging.

Goog: 2 million shares traded so far. 26K ATM front month options (2.6 million shares equivalent, 2 million shares delta adjusted). Thats about 100% of volume on the stock related to options trading.

Goog price and options activity are related very directly. Imagine being the big 470 straddle seller hedge fund with no llimit in trading size.. Sell above 470, buy below 470. Maybe even make a profit on the share transactions in addition to the outstanding short straddles.

Buy the 480 calls and 460 puts just in case something freaky happens for .06.

#57     May 18, 2007