Call me crazy but......

Discussion in 'Trading' started by lilduckling, Jul 18, 2005.

1. i just bailed out of my mediocre long positions and went short this morning.......market seems tired...

short DIS @ 26.30......feel ok about it

short NAV @ 33.28.....why did i short this :confused:

2. Maybe we go higher?

3. hmmm.......i see market maybe burp up a little bit then start correcting for a few weeks.....kinda rare to go through resistance in one shot....or maybe market bases sideways for a few weeks before exploding out of this range.........could be....maybe....not sure....i dont know.....i guess :p

4. OK:

I just can't resist. First the obvious. If you don't have a good reason to be in a trade, get out.

Second, get yourself a little discipline. You need to find, not only a reason to trade long or short, but a systematic approach that you can have confidence in. To my eye, you look apathetic. Successful professionals are decisive, agressive and they don't keep loser trades on the hook "hoping" for a winner.

bye
    Steve

5. Agreed .... you should have a plan, any plan , for entering and exiting each and every trade.

Thus far today has been a good "chop" day for most of the issues that I regularly trade. Even in these I still am doing something today by simply acknowledging the chop and trading within the ranges......

6. BSAM

BSAM

What are you talking about, Steve? Lots of folks here on ET claim they have the ability to "feel" what the market is going to do. ;-)

7. Maybe its based upon the phase of the moon .....

8. You are crazy.

9. WOW....guess im not allowed to make a light hearted post.

10. lilduckling is also trying to buy an NSX!

:D

#10     Jul 18, 2005