Call It As I see It... Palin Won!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Oct 2, 2008.

1. You really are as senile as McCain. Check out the polls - it doesn't matter which one as long as it's a scientific sampling poll.

#31     Oct 2, 2008
  2. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

oh god damnit. cnn talking that Palin is a serious candidate for 2012 regardless of what hapens this november.

#32     Oct 2, 2008
  3. Fox's "undecided" voters usually come from the NRA, American Enterprise Institute, The Heritage Foundation, The project for the new American century etc.

#33     Oct 2, 2008
  4. CNN has it 51-36 for Biden. Ah, the voice of reason.

#34     Oct 2, 2008
  5. Matter of fact, same pollster and same focus group that decided Obama won the first debate. I gather you guys would believe that result, but not this result? LOL.

OldTrader

#35     Oct 2, 2008
  6. Here's an updated poll from Fox News:

QUESTION OF THE DAY
    Who won the vice presidential debate Thursday?

Sarah Palin 42%

Joe Biden 58%

Total Voters:64480

If she can't even win over Fox News that's pretty sad. All in all, she did better than most people expected (i.e. didn't run off the stage crying) but failed the presidential test pretty badly in my estimation.

http://elections.foxnews.com/index.html

#36     Oct 2, 2008
  7. Wallet

Wallet

Right after the debate was over CBS went to their little poll room, and asked a couple of people in their focus group, if they thought Palin won. Several people raised their hand, when the microphone was quickly put in their face and asked why, they responded that she gave better answers and they felt like she connected with middle class, one lady quote " It felt like one of us was up there."

This feeling will grow, Dems better watch out. They have done a good job quelling the Palin push after the Republican Convention, through their media sources. but the cat's out of the bag again.

Biden has more experience to draw answers from but Palin connected again with the viewers, and said what they wanted to hear.

#37     Oct 2, 2008
  8. I don't know what you're talking about. They just posted the results again on Fox News. Over 1,000,000 votes. 86% Palin.

OldTrader

#38     Oct 2, 2008
  9. Exactly. Same kind of results I saw.

OldTrader

#39     Oct 2, 2008
  10. Wallet

Wallet

I'm watching it on the TV as I type, the 86-12% is what they are reporting live on their news broadcast

#40     Oct 2, 2008