Call It As I see It... Palin Won!

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Oct 2, 2008.

1. sho-tim

sho-tim

That type of folksy, small town lawyer type of stuff is what won the cold war, if you'll recall.

#11     Oct 2, 2008
  2. Katie was more insistent than Gwen Ifill with regards to getting actual answers to the questions being asked. There is nothing wrong with "not to belabor the point" as a means of dealing with a non-responsive interviewee. Aside from being more prepared, Palin was no different tonight. She was as evasive as ever. The moderator, by letting her run with the ball, allowed the proceedings to become somewhat farcical. Perhaps Gwen Ifill was a bit cowed by the suggestions that she would be biased in favor of the Democrats. In any event, Governor Palin should have been redirected back toward the questions at some point tonight.

#12     Oct 2, 2008
  3. No game changer tonight my friend.

#13     Oct 2, 2008
  4. let's see the next polls...

#14     Oct 2, 2008
  5. Hmm, first post-debate polls are in:

CNN:
    Biden 51%
    Palin 36%

CBS: (uncommitted voters)
    Biden 46%
    Palin 21%
    Tie 33%
    [​IMG]

#15     Oct 2, 2008
  6. Div_Arb

Div_Arb

I don't know if you folks watched the same debate I did, becasue Palin was a total wipeout. Evasive answers and nervous delivery. Terrible, absolutely terrible.

#16     Oct 2, 2008
  7. BSAM

BSAM

Joe Biden won, but the real question is, could you sleep well at night knowing that we have a 72 year old leader and Sarah Palin would be a heartbeat away from being the President? Scary.

#17     Oct 2, 2008
  8. JA_LDP

JA_LDP

No doubt Palin's stock will rise.

But Biden held the fort down.

#18     Oct 2, 2008

9. THAT'S why I have to vote for Obama

#19     Oct 2, 2008
  10. +1

#20     Oct 2, 2008