California man sues over denial of $5M lottery prize

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by dealmaker, Jul 25, 2017.

1. dealmaker

dealmaker

2. vanzandt

vanzandt

3. ElCubano

ElCubano

I will bet that they will pay him 100% for sure, specially after this article. First and foremost it is not their money but pooled money from other buyers and it will be a tremendous loss of confidence going forward that they will not want to be a part of. pay up bitches.

4. ElCubano

ElCubano

where I play poker a player recently won the highest hand payout which had rolled over to the tune of 170K ish. The player jumped up in excitement and slammed the cards down on the table, one card flipped over and landed on the floor. They didn't want to pay out because the card fell on the floor. Long story short the cops carried him out...hahahha he sued and got paid.

5. wartrace

wartrace

Had the guy been smart and kept his mouth shut about the circumstances he wouldn't have had a problem. There was no reason to tell anyone that his kid bought the ticket.

6. Heh. He is not going to see any money anytime soon.

The state will probably send child protective services by to issue him a warning that he needs to refrain from requiring his son to participate in an illegal activity.

7. mlawson71

mlawson71

I'd be beyond livid if it were me. The lottery organizers just don't want to pay and they're looking for loopholes.