California dreamin

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Mav88, May 16, 2010.

1. Yes, lets just take away their kids, throw people on the streets so that the budget can be balanced without laying any blame on economic policy of blind corporate welfare.

#21     May 16, 2010

2. Right. Just like the Republicans were able to stop 0bamacare. The parasites were real happy with that attempt to stop it.

#22     May 16, 2010
  3. Mav88

Mav88

Hermit is also showing us exactly how liberals think.

Corporations, the ones who pay the bills, are always suspect and evil. The takers, such as people with 4 kids pursuing useless degrees at taxpayer expense, are exempt from examination.

In aggregate, the takers are killing us economically. They don't really care and can't understand it anyway. Look at the thought process: admin assist. with 4 kids loses job in bad economy, she therefore goes after a poly sci degree with the wholehearted blessing of libs like hermit. Neither one of them thinks that just maybe if the market for admin assistants is bad then maybe the market for poly sci majors isn't so hot either. Both feel good about getting an education, and both feel no responsibility at all to the rest of the world they burden.

#23     May 16, 2010
  4. Mav88

Mav88

the deficit is $19B, the corporate cuts were $2B

#24     May 16, 2010
  5. And how much is cutting the 12k that the women needs is going to reduce the budget?

#25     May 16, 2010
  6. Corporations paid 10% of the total revenues, how does that make them pay the bills is what I like to know.

Its interesting how the Corporations are the good guys in your book, they get a free pass with welfare while paying pittance in taxes but people don't have the same value.

#26     May 16, 2010
  7. So are you saying that the Republicans tried for Financial Reform and the Dems blocked it?

#27     May 16, 2010
  8. Mav88

Mav88

I said in aggregate the takers are killing us, and the woman is an example. You need to examine your problem with numbers.

Corporations provide the private sector jobs that employ the people who pay the taxes...if you can't understand that.... never mind man, your liberal religion has closed down your reasoning faculty. Get back to your poly sci studies.

#28     May 16, 2010

9. I'm a hard core liberal and I agree with much of this.I vote democrat though because I would rather spend hundreds of billions a year on this women and health care for Americans etc then spend hundreds of billions a year on Republican wars ,tax cuts for the rich and corporate welfare etc

Democrats =welfare for the poor

Republicans =welfare for the rich

That women gets 1000 a month for her kids .Bush's black water buddy gets a 1000 a day for one of his mercenaries in Iraq.Thats why I vote Democrat

#29     May 16, 2010
  10. [​IMG]

#30     May 16, 2010