California Cop killer praises left wing talking heads in manifesto.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Feb 7, 2013.

1. lol this guy is such a piece of shit. what happened to that petition to deport his anti-American ass?

#11     Feb 8, 2013
  2. pspr

pspr

Obama said, no. We should start one to deport Obama to Kenya. :D

#12     Feb 8, 2013
  3. Lucrum

Lucrum

He does have relatives there.

#13     Feb 8, 2013
  4. pspr

pspr

He could round up his aunt and his uncle who are here illegally and all three of them could fly coach to Kenya.

#14     Feb 8, 2013
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

#15     Feb 9, 2013
  6. Maybe he didn't get his free Obama-phone and is REALLY PISSED about it?

#16     Feb 9, 2013
  7. Mercor

Mercor

I believe this qualifies Piers for the next Nobel Peace prize

#17     Feb 9, 2013
  8. pspr

pspr

That's it! His EBT card could have been cut off, too. That would piss off any Obama Loon. :D

#18     Feb 9, 2013
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

It is amazing to me. Because he praised a few left-wing journalists he is praised for his violent actions against innocent people. He killed the daughter of the lawyer who represented him and her husband both of which were completely innocent of anything.

The conservatives in the USA had better wake up soon. The left is waging civil war while the right continues to play by the rules. That is not a sustainable situation.

#19     Feb 9, 2013
  10. I screw over people on the left if I don't like them and they give me an excuse. Same goes for psychopaths... You never win against psychopaths unless you get them committing a crime on video or in front of police officers though. They are such good liars in court. Leftists have a sort of "induced psychopathy", they are really, really surprised when somebody does exactly to them what they want to do to everybody.

I'm looking at apps for turning android phones into motion detecting surveillance cameras that upload video. Eventually it should be easy to get tons of them donated, my Galaxy S is already two generations old. I can recognize a psychopath by their walk almost and it takes only a little face time and reputation checking to lock down the diagnosis.. I'm going to start trapping them. I used to try to trap rabbits with stuff I invented when I was a little kid. This is going to be fun... I always had technical hobbies but this one has some real satisfaction in it...

#20     Feb 9, 2013